Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to get at least $300 000 for a prototype of a generator

Started by htg, August 08, 2010, 04:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

In the event free comes too late or never you could bone up on the wood gas idea so you can survive another day. There was a world without petro fuel and without banks and masive debt once upon a time.
Of course you may have to learn to have manners and act sivilized since you will have more time to speak with your family and freinds if that day comes. It's wonderful to imagine solving the worlds problems but that reguires surviving the failures.

CompuTutor

Quote from: gauschor on August 09, 2010, 06:47:28 AM
"Because expressing how dumb that was in words just doesn't work."

Thats the best one I've seen in a while !

Thanks for the refreshing levity.  :)

Omnibus

Quote from: htg on December 19, 2010, 02:59:56 AM
I do not think energy will ever be free. It costs to build the device and obviously ROI is a primary consideration for investors.

Not so. Eventually ROI will become obsolete once OU takes grounds.

spinn_MP

Quote from: Omnibus on December 19, 2010, 01:09:31 PM
Not so. Eventually ROI will become obsolete once OU takes grounds.
This isn't even funny anymore.
You're preaching that "OU has been already validated before..."
Hello?

Judges

'''It's wonderful to imagine solving the worlds problems but that reguires surviving the failures.'''

Indeed!!!
Wellspoken,
J.