Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Antartic Vacation and strange Byrd

Started by Mk1, April 16, 2010, 07:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

In 1938 Germany map an area they claimed down there. The information is still secret. Why are we camped out down there in a circle with other countries? Why did the ancient maps point the seat of civilization for the region in the same location in the mountains?  Why did a multinational force attack Antarctica in 1947? Britain, Russia, and USA were the most powerful forces present however other countries were involved in the attack. Not only was a major operation carried out down there but ships were lost, who fought back? Did we have to go down and blow the ass off the evil penguins? Why were three atomic bombs exploded down there in 1958. Do you believe the story they are telling? Why then did they and still do describe the continent pristine? Why do they unceremoniously throw people off the continent when they are discovered there? Why are they lying to us? Do you believe the cover story that a group became sick from a disease down there when it is common knowledge you can't catch a cold at the temperatures they report? These are questions about myths and then I ask why did they shut up Adm. Byrd? He was a national war hero. Why is there always a huge cliff of ice in the pictures released and something like March of the penguins show you something you can climb onto with a row boat?

According to the work I have done with pictures, testing them for modifications I have found modifications to ice burgs, satellite images, and space pictures. All of these are under government control. I can do the same thing to Antarctica pictures I have publicly done with Mars pictures here on the site. What did those so called diseased people come back with? So piece of technology? I ask questions and research. When you can't get answers you know you are onto something. Then it's time to dig harder.

stevenchiverton

:) captain byrd  well ive seen a youtube video of this man and about the mysetry aliens liveing in that city hidden in the antartic and the trees and warmth there and not to mention they are highly advanced people liveing there and even some sattelite p[ictures appear to show a hidden opening there

gauschor

Some people really should make a trip to either North- or Southpole. At the northpole myths claim an opening for hollow earth. I have read some years ago really people started to make an expedition with everyone invited to join (as long as he could pay the equipment and food). Unfortunately that expedition was aborted before it has even started.
At the southpale other problems might appear, because everything is covered with snow and ice. I could imagine it's quite difficult to find an entrance to paradise world.

stevenchiverton

:)ive seen youtube google satelight pics of mystery openings at south pole  check it out  theres planty info there
especially on google earth