Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Late Harvest Moon

Started by TechStuf, August 10, 2010, 04:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlastired

Quote from: TechStuf on September 30, 2010, 06:46:05 AM
Our Father reveals that one of his angels, at this late hour, would "pour out His bowl" upon the sun.

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/01/nasa-images-earth-sized-spherical.html

http://sites.google.com/site/2012thebigwobble/nasa-spheres-updated

This link proove my point, that they will FAKE an alien invasion to justify the "predictable astronomical cataclysm" that all mythologies speaks about as well as religious texts just to avoid another "Blame the jews for not telling us" scenario

Nasa who previously faked the Moon Landings is by no means a Credible Source for Anything.

Yes the Bible quote is right G-d will cover the Sun by stoping Earth rotation as describes in countless ancestral texts.

One comments read: "Nasa tried to cover it up, it must be true"
Wow where are those people in other cover-ups??? Typical PSYOPS

Regarding the Nasa video "They are animations OK but my question is, why are NASA showing animated films of spheres crashing into the Sun?"
What about simulating a Alien attack on the SUN! With a special UFO technology weapon who will be the cause of the Cyclic Cataclism observed times and times again in our ancestral past.

More you Dig, more obvious is the Scam

Gwandau

TechStuff,

thank you for your decent and informative answer, I do naturally respect your decision to accept this scenario as true
without any further research.

I myself feels the urge for pinning it down to the exact scientific verification by a repeatable
method, since its implications would result in a major change in the future actions for me and my family.

The question if the eventual cataclysm is linked to any of mankinds religions or not does not reallly fall within my interest,
since I personally regard qualities like good or bad as something everyone knows by heart without being locked into a belief system.
The only thing I believe in is the right and duty to take full responsibility for ones actions.

QuoteI agree, but what if the earth is pushed either up or down in it's orbit while at the same time changing it's axial tilt to offset and balance out this orbital change,
then it would go un-noticed by both the amateur and professional astronomers.

GB

gravityblock,

now you are cooking! That short line of scientific argument really rocked! Could it be that simple?
It sure would explain away many of my doubts regarding the validity of this scenario.

Thing is we live in such strange times, where dozens of domesday scenarios compete in being the
reason for our planetary changes in climate, weather and geology, and all of them seem to have
fixed their point of climax at the late December of 2012.

Even the ordinary scientific community have joined this race with their warning of possible extreme solar flares due to
the positions of planets and the Sun in regard to the galactic ecliptic plane the 21 of December 2012, which according
to them may destroy most of the worlds electronics, which would be a disaster for modern civilization.

Maybe they are all wrong, and we are just left here on Earth with our own created environmental mess to handle.
A little less romantic, but also a possible scenario.

Time will tell.

Gwandau

gravityblock

Herschel and Newton mathematically proved the existence of our magnetic field, within which the Sun and the planets move, when they discovered that the point of equilibrium of the solar system  lay at a distance from the Sun equal to three times its diameter, due to the proportion of 1 to 700 in the relative mass of the planets to that of the Sun. It is round this point of equilibrium that the Sun moves.

It is wrong to say that matter attracts matter in the direct ratio of mass and in the inverse of the square of distance. Matter having undergone atomic interaction has no influence on other matter at a distance. However, magnetic fields attract or repel one another, and matter can be attracted by a magnetic field. A force of attraction is exerted on the Earth by this magnetic point of equilibrium of our system, which we may call "point zero." While being attracted by this point, earth is being repelled by the light from the Sun. It's orbit round the Sun represents the balance between these two actions of attraction and repulsion.

Now, a body in space can only be in a state of equilibrium if two contrary forces meet to support it. If there were only a force of attraction without a corresponding one of repulsion, the planet would move towards the point of attraction. If the repulsion were caused solely by centrifugal force, the planet would slowly spiral in, towards the source of attraction.  Without the repulsive force of the Sun, there would however, be no circular movement. There would be neither axial rotation nor orbital revolution. A body impelled in one direction only does not move in another direction. How could Earth move in orbit in a different direction to this repulsive force? Surely a thrust from one direction cannot give rise to another at right angles to itself?

Having explained this, we can understand why planets of large volume are situated at a considerable distance from the Sun. By taking note of their distance from the Sun and their volume, we can discover their true density, and this will also give us the magnetic force of its poles. Thus the planet Jupiter is of low density and, having a large diameter, it is more subject to the force of repulsion than that of attraction. If it were true that matter attracted matter in direct proportion to the mass of the bodies, Jupiter, with a volume 1,330 times greater than Earth and 331 times as much mass, should be much closer to the Sun than Earth is.

If the magnetic centre lies between a planet and the Sun, the force of attraction is predominant and the planet is drawn in. However, if the Sun is between the planet and the centre, the force of repulsion predominates and the planet moves out, its path disturbed. As the position of the Sun changes in relation to the "point zero" centre, each successive aphelion and perihelion of a planet occurs in a different position. The two opposing forces of attraction and repulsion are able to act upon the Earth.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TechStuf

QuoteWhat about simulating a Alien attack on the SUN! With a special UFO technology weapon who will be the cause of the Cyclic Cataclism observed times and times again in our ancestral past.

One may attribute all manner of fantastic abilities to NASA, but they started pixellating the massive planet sized orbs AFTER being notified and asked what was up....and when they first showed up this January 17th, the next day the soviet solar observatory satellite goes down?

Don't forget....it was an "amateur astronomer" that witnessed the Jupiter impact on the SAME DAY as the huge venus spot appeared....the fact that is was the same day is significant.  The orb pics, including independent observations, are, in my view, much more likely to do with our Father's promises than man's tech capability.

The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.  Men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory. Revelation 16:8-9

Los Angeles just had their hottest day in recorded history.....in late september.  Which occurred after a summer of record lows had just ended!

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/27/local/la-me-hottest-ever-20100928

Like I said, that must be a pretty large bowl....and given the relative size of the orbs situated within the corona, depending upon number and composition, one could easily see how such could "add power" to the sun.

Signs in heaven and earth as per our Father's Word?

They are only increasing....

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

gravityblock

The weight of light is equal to 410 of atmospheric pressure per square mile.  As long ago as 1873 Maxwell showed that radiation exerts a pressure.  Lebedev and Nichols discovered the same thing.  If the Sun exerted attraction its light would not have weight, but a contrary effect.

Airmen who make parachute descents from a great height get into violent spins and are only able to control this movement when they reach the denser layers of the atmosphere.  There is however, quite a simple solution to this problem. If a body rises to a certain height above the Earth, thus reducing the atmospheric pressure on it, the body at once begins to rotate? This is due to one side of the body receiving more light and heat than the other. The remedy lies in balancing out the difference and supplying light and heat to the colder side.

Earth also, having one hemisphere in sunlight and the other in darkness, is subject to a difference of potential or, more specifically, a binary potential difference, and turns about its axis.  From this you can see that the phenomena of Nature are simple, all resolving themselves into readily understandable laws which need very little analysis or understanding.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.