Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Engineers unveil Lutec 1000 free energy machine

Started by powercat, August 11, 2010, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagor

Quote from: supermuble on August 14, 2010, 02:48:20 PM

In case you haven't noticed, The Robert Adams motor, from New Zealand, The John Bedini mechanical oscillator, the Steorn Orbo motor, and the Lutec motor are all using the same basic principle. It is so simple, I can't even believe there is a hint of skepticism.

do you have ONLY ONE self runner ?

capthook

This is simple stuff. I can't believe anyone would argue this?

Negating the attraction of the magnet to the iron cores (so that is rotates on past) requires more energy than is provided by the magnetic propulsion and the induction of the coils.
Lenz + magnetic attraction + friction and wind resistance = lots
magnetic propulsion + magnetic induction = little
lots-little = lots
thus no OU

And the fact that these guys have been promising a commercial device in 2 years for over a decade might tell you something.

Pirate88179

Can someone tell me how to delete my profile?

These types of threads are exactly why I want to delete my profile. The skepticism makes me want to puke.

In case you haven't noticed, The Robert Adams motor, from New Zealand, The John Bedini mechanical oscillator, the Steorn Orbo motor, and the Lutec motor are all using the same basic principle. It is so simple, I can't even believe there is a hint of skepticism.

It works like this: You have a wheel with magnets. On the outside of the spinning wheel you have charging coils with an iron core. The magnets will pull themselves to the iron core, without any input energy at all. While the magnet is being attracted to the iron core, the wheel spins without any input energy. At the SAME time the wheel is moving without any input energy, electricity is being created in the coil of wire surrounding the iron core. The magnet is moving without input energy, and the movement of the magnet towards the iron core creates electric current in the coil of wire.

Now at the moment the magnets line up with the iron cores, you will have strong attraction. However if you suddenly send a small pulse of reverse current to the charging coils, the magnets on the wheel will continue spinning, without hitting a sticky spot. When the machine is up to speed, the momentum of the wheel means that very little energy is required to cancel the magnetic fields of the iron core charging coils. During attraction you have FREE induction. This FREE induction is responsible for the over unity. Your not getting free power, you are harnessing the power of magnets.

If this is hard to understand, then go build a plywood wheel. Glue some magnets to it. Then hold an electromagnet by the wheel. Spin it with you hand and pulse power to the electromagnet. You can test this theory yourself. Why does John Bedini use the mechanical oscillator? Because the attraction of the magnets on the wheel to the iron core coils is FREE mechanical energy.

This is simple stuff. I can't believe anyone would argue this? I can't build one of these myself, but the theory of operation is not really difficult to understand. I think people need to do more research instead of blatantly dismissing stuff. I am not trying to be rude, but why are 99% of the people on this forum so stubborn and skeptical?  ???

This is not an accurate explanation on how these devices operate.  Have you built any?  I mean no disrespect but if you had indeed built one of them, you would know that the magnets do not spin to the iron cores of the coils with no energy input.  The wheel does not spin by itself.  As a matter of fact, if your iron core is close enough to the outward facing magnets to rotate the wheel toward the iron core at all, then it is much too close to be any where near efficient.  If you were to position it this close, the wheel might turn 1/4 turn and then stop at the alignment of the nearest core.  It is only the energizing of the coil and the core that both attracts and then repels the magnets in a never ending sequence that allows a Bedini type motor to operate.  This energization takes power. Plus, if you have ever built a 1 magnet no bearing Bedini motor, you can see rpms in the tens of thousands and even up to 300,000.  Still, no confirmed OU as I have ever measured on any of mine nor have I ever read of any confirmed tests showing OU.  It is a great battery reconditioner and a wonderful piece of scientific equipment that may one day indeed produce OU but, I doubt that anyone can show a link to any peer reviewed study showing OU with any of the devices you have mentioned.

I love every one of the machines I have built and I have great respect for John Bedini and his contributions to our efforts.  And, if I thought OU was not possible, I would not be here.

By the way, here are 2 links showing, in the investigator's opinion, that the Lutec motor has been debunked:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/lutec1.pdf

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/lutec2.pdf

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

exnihiloest

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 13, 2010, 07:57:49 AM
using phrases like "such simplistic confusions" seems to indicate that you seem pretty sure of what i meant... which is ironic, since by your response i can tell that you have no idea what i meant. ::)

Sorry for my misinterpretation, WilbyInebriated.

and where in the world did you get the impression i was saying 'everything equals everything or whatever'!??! is that some wild assumption or is that just a red herring?

"Everything doesn't equal everything or whatever" was just a general consideration about rhetorics. The fact that in the past someone was right in despite the fact that every body thought he was wrong, is not an rational argument to give credence that some one who seems today be wrong, should be right  :).
As you may have guessed, English is not my first language.

LarryC

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 15, 2010, 03:37:15 AM
This is not an accurate explanation on how these devices operate.  Have you built any?  I mean no disrespect but if you had indeed built one of them, you would know that the magnets do not spin to the iron cores of the coils with no energy input.  The wheel does not spin by itself.  As a matter of fact, if your iron core is close enough to the outward facing magnets to rotate the wheel toward the iron core at all, then it is much too close to be any where near efficient.  If you were to position it this close, the wheel might turn 1/4 turn and then stop at the alignment of the nearest core.  It is only the energizing of the coil and the core that both attracts and then repels the magnets in a never ending sequence that allows a Bedini type motor to operate.  This energization takes power. Plus, if you have ever built a 1 magnet no bearing Bedini motor, you can see rpms in the tens of thousands and even up to 300,000.  Still, no confirmed OU as I have ever measured on any of mine nor have I ever read of any confirmed tests showing OU.  It is a great battery reconditioner and a wonderful piece of scientific equipment that may one day indeed produce OU but, I doubt that anyone can show a link to any peer reviewed study showing OU with any of the devices you have mentioned.

I love every one of the machines I have built and I have great respect for John Bedini and his contributions to our efforts.  And, if I thought OU was not possible, I would not be here.

Bill

@supermuble,

I concur with Bill.

When I first came here with no testing and test equipment, I believed in most OU systems that were stated. But as you build your own test systems and get proper equipment and testing methodologies, you slowly become skeptical of most claims of OU. But as Bill, I will also continue to look for that one breakthrough.

Regards, Larry