Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

Started by FuellessPower, August 12, 2010, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

I just want to tell you that these people were contacted. David wasn't there but someone else said he'll tell David about the call and if he's interested he'll call back. At first he said that what they are doing now is selling plans for people to build it. He said he would tell David that an interest has been expressed in doing some measurements and if he doesn't call back it would mean he isn't interested. I didn't get where they are located but I guess, judgung from the area code, it's somewhere in Indiana. That's it for now.

ramset

Omni,
Great!
A free evaluation?

You are a huge asset to this cause!

I salute you sir!!

Chet
PS
Indiana?
I'll drive! :)
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FatChance!!!

Quote from: Omnibus on August 16, 2010, 12:42:50 PM
....if he doesn't call back it would mean he isn't interested.

I'll bet almost anything on him not calling back, meaning they know their motor is not OU.
Let's hope I'm wrong on this. I'd love to read a professional evaluation report from Omnibus.
And I would hope it was going be a positive report on overunity....at last!!!

gyulasun

Quote from: FatChance!!! on August 13, 2010, 04:51:07 AM
Goofy design and as usual the output is less than input.
Inventor says this he will improve output when adding another cycle.
He shows a 40 watt bulb lit but does not show amperage or voltage going into the bulb.
The bulb flickers and does not seem to be fully lit. Output wattage unknown, perhaps 25W.

Input 310 Volts DC by 500 MA = 155W of input power vs 25W bulb lit = COP 0.16 or worse = underunity.
Testing motor only at half cycle.
Full cycle will double the HP but also doubles input power. No gain. Still underunity.

Hi FatChance,

While I fully agree with most of your scepticism, please listen more carefully what is said or written ...

FuellessPower wrote:

Input 310 Volts DC by .500 MA

You took this as 500 MA, i.e. half an Amper while  .500 MA was written, i.e. half a milliAmper and you calculated 155W input power, a 1000 times more than the 310V x .5mA= .155W   i.e. 155milliWatt input power...

The strange thing is that a youtube member calculated the same 155W input power and wrote a message under the video to David, just comparing the 155W to the 40W bulb. However, David did not correct the youtube member's mistake, simply ignored it... 
I do not know about David but if I were him, the minimum thing I would have done is to correct the 155W into 155mW, so that my alleged OU device should not be misrepresented by false calculations.
Then I also made a message under the video on the calculation mistake, and also noticed why David did not correct it... Guess what, all the messages under the video was deleted a few hours later...

So it would be very very good if someone could go on spot and check the input and output voltages and currents correctly. Hopefully David has recalled Omnibus and given him a chance to do so...

rgds,  Gyula

FatChance!!!

@gyulasun

I did notice the .500 mA but I choose to ignore that as a typing error.
If properly skilled in test procedures this type of error will simply not occur.
And by the sheer look of the design and the heavy sound it puts out 155mW is far
from enough to run the motor. Sound losses is part of the total power consumption.
And this motor produces such a massive sound over a broad band spectrum it's totally
impossible to run it by 155mW. That tiny input can't generate such heavy sound.

Input case closed but waiting eagerly for their reply on the independent validation test.