Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Siphoning Water

Started by FreeEnergy, August 12, 2010, 02:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

broli

Ok as promised.

Your idea made me think of using 2 concepts to create 1 result. It uses siphoning action and the fact that a high enough water column can overcome athmospheric pressure. However the big IF is whether indeed a siphon action will take place and cause a vacuum at the top of the sealed container instead of break down the water continuity and cause a vacuum at the top of the tubes.

Siphons in vacuum work but combining that with a water column high enough to overcome atmospheric pressure is new to me. If it indeed creates a vacuum at the top of the sealed container then you can guess yourself what benefits that has.

tbird

hi guys,

i've been watching this thread but still can't figure out what you are trying to accomplish.  are you trying to get a continuous flow of water to drive a power source?

tom
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

therealrasta

This is how I picture it working.. Just with a little air pressure and one way valves. Air tight container.

ResinRat2

Sorry, the water will not flow no matter how much pressure you pump into the container. The air pressure pushes equally in all directions and will not allow flow into the open container space through the one way valve.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.