Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is over unity?

Started by brian334, August 14, 2010, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

See, here we go again:

QuoteThe only variation apart from locality is in the bound condition of the amalgam. Fire somehow 'unbinds' that bonded atomic condition.  The thing that was previously an identifiable amalgam.

Learn first what amalgam is before talking about it. There's no amalgam forming due to burning of coil. What is this banter about?

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 17, 2010, 11:53:01 AM
Here's the relevance Omnibus.  You asked me a question.  I've now answered that question.

What kind of answer can that be based on terminology and concepts you're obviously unfamiliar with? None, of course. Like I said, before juggling with big words and claiming discoveries you have to become familiar with the basics of science which you demonstratively are not.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 11:53:07 AM
See, here we go again:

Learn first what amalgam is before talking about it. There's no amalgam forming due to burning of coil. What is this banter about?
LOL - you're absolutely right.  I have actually defined 'amalgam' in my thesis - not here.  Let me address that.  An amalgam is here used in the sense that anything with a three dimensional structure is considered to be an amalgam.  It applies to solids and liquids and - in special cases - molecules. 

Now return the favour.  What is this burning of coil?  Do you mean coal?  If so.  Then again.  The coal is the amalgam prior to burning.  Thereafter it is disassociated carbon atoms loosely assembled in an identifiable 'ash'.  It has LOST it's bound condition. 

And why do you call this 'banter'?  It's way too important.  LOL.

Omnibus

The pursuit of overunity is not about destroying science and its achievement but is to further science. There are well-established and well-understood concepts such as the nature of electric current, what chemical bonding is and how it differs from what atoms are, what fusion versus fission is, what is work, what is force and how they are related, what amalgam is and so forth and so on. In the pursuit of overunity we should build on these basic concepts and not get into frivolous banter just because some of the participants haven't taken the time and effort to understand them.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 11:56:00 AM
What kind of answer can that be based on terminology and concepts you're obviously unfamiliar with? None, of course. Like I said, before juggling with big words and claiming discoveries you have to become familiar with the basics of science which you demonstratively are not.

You will need to be precise here lest our readers assume you're ducking behind a slew of unsubstantiated allegations. 

What terminology and concepts are you referring to?
What 'big words' am I using?
What discoveries am I claiming?
What aspects of basic science do I not understand?
Where am I demonstrably unfamiliar with these basic concepts?