Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Voltage CFL Circuit

Started by nievesoliveras, August 14, 2010, 09:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

I bought the picaxe board, an Et base dspic 30f4011, Et base dspic 16f628 and still I have not been able to program one of them microcontrollers.

Two of them ask for a programer, ...
Maybe I should try the one with the 4017.

Quote from: Staffman on August 29, 2010, 10:52:05 AM
@ Jesus

I think you are referring to a 3 phase circuit. I can't really find one, but you could use a 4017 decade counter, triggered by a 555 timer to achieve the same thing. Just use Mosfets on the outputs of the 4017 if you need more power.

Jesus

XS-NRG

i already told you .....4017 SUCK

just don't

nievesoliveras

Quote from: XS-NRG on September 29, 2010, 05:37:50 PM
i already told you .....4017 SUCK

just don't

I will be very patient and will start from the beggining again.

nievesoliveras

Hi Everybody!

I have been unable to deal with the pic programming boards I have.
But I dont like to let an unfinished job.

The schematics posted deal with the sequence to drive the alternator and the code to enter on a microcontroller.

The purpose of it is to make the alternator to selfrun while keeping the battery charged with the battery connected to the alternator as usual.

any body with knowledge on high voltage circuits can use the energy produced to power anything his creative imagination allow him to do.

have fun!

Jesus