Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy-Based Power Generation - Full Disclosure

Started by sm0ky2, August 16, 2010, 11:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barab

From looking at your drawings, it looks to me as this has already been built.  Here is the video I am referring to:
http://youtu.be/UGPEOlQ2_uA

will try to embed...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UGPEOlQ2_uA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Eskimo Quinn

hey smoke, thought this may be of interest, was watching myth busters and saw and interesting fact that actually changes the perception of many vintage bouancy machines, you know the one where hollow balls are fed into the bottom of a tank, weel they were all debunked because it was said you could not get the balls into the bottom of the tank for the same reason they float up in the tank, mythbusters proved this false, not intentionally regarding the machines, but the pumped ping pong balls down through the water into a sunken boat to see if it would float like the 70 year old donald duck cartoon and it worked refloating the boat, but they pumped the balls down with water and used the viscosity and cohesion of the water holding onto the balls, you see because they were in a tube they were only subject to the pressure within the tube not the whole ocean, and as it was mosttly filled with air (the balls) the pump was quite small and managed easilly. interesting side information from their film that may be of some use in designing such machines, hope you can use it

Archer

ps the viscosity,cohesion and pressue variance regarding the tube is just my analisys of what was happening it iis not in the film, so it may not be exactly the reason, but my physics and logic says that appears most likely why it works
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

kolbacict

There are so-called magnetic fluids. This is used in separators of non-magnetic materials.when a magnetic field is applied to a magnetic fluid, its density increases.the body at the bottom floats up.
R. Rozencveig speaks about it
How much energy needs to be spent to create a field and how much will we get from increasing the potential energy of the body?