Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

david lambright

vortex tube

i saw an ad for a vortex tube and clicked on it. i had not really heard about their properties before but it is a great demonstrator to show how temperature is able to be separated using centrifugal air spin. there obviously is a heavier and lighter aspect to temperature that can be centrifuged and separated to a good degree. google it. Eds device separates the energy in a PMH into two opposite ends, just like temperature/ centrifuge. now he had a differential to work with. in the same way temperature equalizes, magnetic current will flow till it is at a resting point. the generator at coral castle fully separates this energy, by weight. weight and inertia are able to interchange because they are the same thing. on one end of the scale is gravity pulling down, the other is pushing up away from gravity. the more spin=more created gravity, more gravity= more levity or anti grav produced. i believe that Ed brought the ends of his separated current back together and controlled the flow using a variable capacitor as to which way the current flowed. like Ed said the two currents ARE the same. if you think about a water level tube, if you push the tube down fast, water will flow through the tube till the level is equal, then no more flow. this is what Ed said, dividing, concentrating then running one against the other, or chasing its tail.

david lambright

the only way Ed could have did the things he did is if his generator was really a gravitational dipole generator. reading Jeongs stuff, it makes sense. the center of mass shift has to be what he was after. the way he describes dipolar magnetic current, N repelsN, attracts S, so dipole gravity follows the same rules as magnetism? Eds photo of him w/ his hand on the generator, he is collecting energy from the equator and at the poles. that way there is a differential he could now utilize. like linear and radial energy being N and S poles of the same field. a PMH holds a force, everybody knows this. it is di polar and bi directional, existing in the metal of a PMH. analogy; from a point a line becomes a circle. it seems that the metal he used allowed near superfluid velocities of flow. i believe this is why there is optical distortion around these devices. he separated the poles with a centrifuge, [he only needed to achieve over 1 G to fully divide the poles] and really make dipole gravity. an iron wire will hold this energy. by limiting either one of the poles, using a single wire ran through a bottle wound with wire, the surface areas being different was able to achieve directional flow of energy at remote locations. [i hope this makes some kind of sense]. he could use either pole, like he could control which pole was flowing from a wire. like water in a hose , polarized energy, flowing from the wire, either more N or more S flowing back to the earths field. lets say that S is the pole and N the equator. they ARE the same energy, one being a line, the other a spinning disc. there is a point where these are equal in energy. an infinite point on a scale. adding either pole would tip the balance.a cut stone; adding more N attracts more S into the stone. N being the heavier end of the scale attracts more S. S being the other side of the scale pushes against gravity. think about how heat "rises". we see energy dissipating like a mirage from a heat source, always rising. adding more N would reverse this until the "dissipating energy" would flow from the opposite side of the stone AGAINST earths gravity. this is why i saw what looked like "heat" distortion UNDER the stone in one of his photos. there must be a universal field, there also must exist an infinite place, from which every thing we are and know arises. a zero point that is as deep as the universe is vast.[/size]

Cloxxki

Dave, could you put in one sentence the role the PMH would hold in a setup as you envision Ed's was?
I'll then try and offer you a near effortless and certainly costless experiment to do on your device.

Would the PMH itself need to exceed 1G at the magnets' radius?

Although a university is promising to look into it, I STONGLY urge you and replicators to do the most basic of tests that have not yet been executed to my knowledge.

One thing interests me now that I think of it.
Current is effected by resistance (in Ohm). The PMH's circulating current seems to not be bothered that the loop is barely closed, the lock doesn't diminish. Does a current meter pick up the PMH's magnetic current? I forgot.

Thanks,
J

sm0ky2

@ Cloxxki

different materials have a different magnetic resistance, and thus will produce a different current value,
i think you are on the right track.
ED mentioned that soft iron was the most conductive substance that he had access to at the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Dave, i left you a comment on your youtube video.

Thank you for that westinghouse chart, thats an awesome find. you notice in the upper right it has all of the elements.

I'll make a gravity video, and show you why that guy is correct. gravity is the force, the lenze force.
As the result of electromagnetic induction. Look at the direction of motion of the electric field, you see the perpendicular magnetic moment, at time x. Now,. move that position to time x+1, x+2, x+3 you see the change in the magnetic vector. Now... we know the force is perpendicular to both the movement of the charge, AND the magnetic field. Which therefore, must only be in one direction.
Towards the Center. (or away from it, depending on the +/- i.e. clockwise or ccw atomic rotation)
   i figured it all out, The egyptians were right, its so simple... now i understand why it was a secret passed down... Which,. sorry to those of philosophical minds out there, im going to blow the lid off this mofo.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.