Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Old Research / New Information / Lifter help / Hello!

Started by Peanutbutter29, March 17, 2012, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhiChaser

I speculated when I was fiddling around with them that a second wire (opposite charge?) was maybe needed to take advantage of the secondary effects the first interaction produces. I do remember seeing video proof they don't work in vacuum. Haven't been to JLN's site for a while...
I can tell you did a lot more serious study than I did PB, funny how ideas run into each other; I was going to build a similar 'halfpipe' but never got around to it (nice builds BTW!).
2 grams per watt... Hmm, that is 14 watts per ounce, 224 watts per pound. Look at it that way and we should all be flying cars to work... Even at 1 amp that is a LOT of volts to get 250 lbs off the ground. I'll help you build it though! ;)

PC

onthecuttingedge2005

I did lifter research for 10 years, As far as lifters working in a vacuum the particle count is so minute that it would not lift in a hard vacuum, but in real time space the particle count is approximately 1 atom per cubic meter, this means that in order for the lifter technology to work efficiently in space the size and array would have to be rather large in order to interact with more particles per sec per sec.

also, if wanted to use this technology to drive a spacecraft the lifter array would have to be a 1/4 mile in radius or larger to interact efficiently enough with the minute particles of space but as an added bonus the arrays could be angled in such a way as to act as a solar sail for added velocity along with the lifter field.

Jerry