Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Channelized Air Effect

Started by graysquirrel, September 09, 2010, 08:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graysquirrel

Below is a technical explanation of the channelized air effect (CAE).  This theory states that any air channel will automatically attempt to align the air molecules in the channel to create a perpetual flow.  We see the effects of an extension of this theory in nature in the form of tornadoes, Hurricanes, and the jet stream.
   I have been working on a Synthetic Tornado (ST)  which is an perpetual air pump utilizing this CAE theory.  As of this writing my latest ST design produces enough air to feel but now enough to turn a simple paddle wheel.   The minimum paddle wheel flow  is 10in./sec over a .5in. X .5in. square cross section.

This information is already on the inter net because I put it there.

Technical explanation    (See attached JPG file for figure 1.)

To explain what is going on lets start with the classic ideal gas model.  Air consists of molecules, each of which move perpetually through space until it hit something as another molecule or a surface.  At this time the molecule under goes a loss less collision and is redirected off into another direction.  This process repeats it self over and over again for each molecule for ever.
   For some people it sounds like gas molecules are violating some written law of physics.  Obviously there not, but the feeling is a hint that just because a law is written down doesn’t mean that it is one hundred percent correct.
   To continue lets look at figure 1.  Arrow (1) shows the path of a molecule before it hits the surface of an air channel.  If the surface was perfectly smooth then the molecule would bounce off at an angle equal to the angle of incident.  However the surface will never be perfectly smooth at the molecular level so the molecule could bounce off at a typically steeper angle as in arrow (2) or at a typically swallower angle as in arrow (3).  A molecules traveling along (2) will under go another random path correcting collision before one traveling along (3).  It is not necessary that molecule travels from one side to another without a colliding with another molecule.  If it does collide then it will, on the average, transfer its directional bias to the other molecule.  This conditional frequency of wall collisions translates to the rule that the more a molecule is traveling along the length of the channel the fewer path correcting wall collisions it under goes.  This rule results in an average directional bias along the length of the channel for the molecules in the channel.  This directional bias is airflow.