Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STEPHEN HORVATH - Australian

Started by Torana, September 05, 2010, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torana

Back in the 1970s Stephen Horvath drove around Sydney streets in a Ford running on Hydrogen.
No doubt he got paid off and fair enough but its frustrating for the rest of us.
Few patent numbers= #3954592, #3980053

Theres circuit drawings but info is misleading like all patents are , after all its a patent not an instruction manual , its a legal document written IN HOUSE by a law firm.

The circuit is a saw tooth ujt 1/2 wave and a push pull ,fullwave transformer.
Worth checking out to see comparisons to Meyer and Puharich.

Torana

There is still a bit of info out there on Horvath ,be great if there was  hell of a lot more.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../horvaths.../story-6freoro-1111119160884

around the same time Yull Brown was driving his car around sydney .
Im surprised Horvath isnt as well known as Meyers

russwr

I studied the Horvath Patents, and derived the math formulas that matched his set up. Line by line of Patent tech data. Design is now still useful, but with a few minor changes. -- Special cast carburetor not needed. A single barrel auto Carter carb with aluminum flat adapter plate is all that's needed. A "spud in Jet" is to be used at venturi point of carb. A drilled and tapped threaded hole for copper beveled tube and lock nut as hooked to hose and water safety can as hooked to Improved electrolysis cell. The transformer embedded in cell center is replaced by large Magnets on outside of NARROW plastic box cell. The flat MAGNETIC SS 2 plates are KNURLED with machine tooling. magnetic strips are knurled + screwed on to flat plates so as like spokes, similar to Patent pictures. The electrical circuit is just a beefed up capacitor discharge ignition power supply to 600watts 40Amp battery draw with Inverter 12v DC to 300v AC TR1. Choice was either high volts or low volts from transformer TR2- (2) Patents. No final diode is present because TR2 is iron laminations , so as the output pulse becomes all positive due to high frequency 10khz going through low efficiency iron laminations instead of ferrite. Pulse is called CRITICAL positive wave as degraded, which is what is desired anyway.  The separation fine SS mesh screen for gases separation is not needed. The resulting upward fuel gases go into a separate WATER SAFETY CAN with pop off plug, before the carb, along with a brass mesh one way spring valve.  Each pulse as Tr1 secondary charges cap 300v  with discharge of 22amps into the primary of TR2. The wattage comes from the frequency used, which was 10khz, for the 600W . Duty cycle .006. Main formula  as 300vDC  X square root of  1uf 1kv polypropylene / 186UH inductance primary magnet wire = 22pulse amps per pulse.and then 10,000 pulses per second. Back in those days, a high frequency GE 35A SCR was used as main switch. Also, the Bipolar switching transistors in the inverter would now be the more efficient MOSFET. The pulsing magnetic fields in Patent of TR2 in electrolysis cell center, through the water spoked electrodes improved the efficiency of gases evolved.Frequency of Inverter has to be faster than the discharge frequency, so as there is time for cap recharge. .  Horvath ran several different cars on water in carb.(Hydrogen + oxygen + air + overunity alternator charging battery.) The N +S magnets on the different NARROW plexiglass cell outside, cause water molecules to become polarized so as easier to separate them. A RIDING lawn mower Briggs engine minimum 12HP, would suffice for testing as it has an on board alternator. A small 3 cylinder car engine from a 1994 Chevy Geo Metro on engine stand with carb change from fuel injection also would work.  To get the actual size of original TR2 transformer, I used the known dimensions of center TR2 laminations bar, and used copying machine with gradual % size increase so as became actual size. Then the other dimensions would be known.  Some 60cycles transformers have a 3/4" top bar that comes off that is already laminations.

Jimboot

INternet archive link for Courier Mail story mentioned above. https://web.archive.org/web/20101226100909/https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/features/horvaths-hydrogen-fairlane/story-e6freoro-1111119160884

endlessoceans

Quote from: Jimboot on March 12, 2023, 12:04:32 AM
INternet archive link for Courier Mail story mentioned above. https://web.archive.org/web/20101226100909/https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/features/horvaths-hydrogen-fairlane/story-e6freoro-1111119160884

The whole things is very strange.  I mean for one when you go back and read the articles or watch the TV segments on the demo, Horvath was ridiculed before he even turned on the key to the engine.  The mockery was disgraceful (even IF he was to be found out later as a fraud)....which he wasnt.

I like to just pull things apart logically.   IF like the media suggested Horvath had hidden tanks of hydrogen in the boot then why does a man go to all that effort to build a device if he knows he cant sell it??  I mean at some stage the engineers are going to check it out.  Fact 2 - The car definitely ran on HHO because only hot air and water vapor came out the tail pipe.  So...we know its running on HHO and that he is mercilessly ridiculed before any evidence is presented that he is a fraud.  Then he simply goes back to Sydney never to be heard of again??
Granted it was 1990 and no internet existed but that nobody followed this up??
I personally knew of a real inventor from South Australia and in 1992 he had a Mini that he converted to run on water.  He was on Channel 9 night news and was threatend by the oil companies hence why he went to the media.  There were no hidden bottles and the tech was real.  2 months later he is gone.  I mean GONE.  His entire family moved and nobody knows where and nothing about the car ever again.