Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aluminium Graphite Fuel Cell

Started by Poit, September 12, 2010, 10:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poit

Hi everyone,
I set out today to buy the ingredients for a Aluminium Graphite Fuel Cell.
Which is basically;
Aluminium foil (supermarket) $3AUD
Graphite pencil (I used a 6B sketching pencil) $1.50 (for a pack of 5)
Cotten cloth (I used Cotten+Polyester, mainly because I couldn't find 100% cotten) $10 - it was actually a tshirt, but hey, 10 bucks is cheap
Two copper wires

Make sure to damp the cloth in warm salty water.

Thats it.. below are the pictures of my first attempt...

Oh, one more thing.... I am a little confused, my JT won't work on this, its 4 times more power than my other experiments and yet the JT won't light an LED, does any one know why?

fritznien

you have .55 volts dc and 42 ma out.
but not at the same time, the voltage is open circuit and the currant is short circuit.
under load there is not enough voltage to run the JT.
fritznien

Poit

Quote from: fritznien on September 12, 2010, 11:54:23 PM
you have .55 volts dc and 42 ma out.
but not at the same time, the voltage is open circuit and the currant is short circuit.
under load there is not enough voltage to run the JT.
fritznien

but on one of my salt water battery setups, I had .6volt @ 13mA out and that was enough to power the JT+LED.

fritznien

remeasure under load and you will see a big differance.
fritznien

Poit

Quote from: fritznien on September 13, 2010, 12:57:04 AM
remeasure under load and you will see a big differance.
fritznien

I made another one, twice as big, works great with a jt and led now... is there another cheap form of graphite (or carbon)? I know that certain battery types have a carbon rod. Ive also heard that a black n decker replacement brush is good too... surely there are other "everyday" items out there that can be used in these fuel cells... any ideas?

pete

p.s thanks for your input thus far...