Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sad Breaking News! Otto has died.

Started by bolt, September 14, 2010, 10:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

He was definitely the master of effect with simple builds. I am proud to have built one of his ECDs following his and Roberto's work.

God bless his soul.

Magluvin

Very sorry to here about Otto.  We had not had a lot of interaction, but I respected what he had to offer in any post.
It was good that someone else knew him more on a personal level, otherwise how would we all know. Some of us could just not show up here for some time and no one would be the wiser.
So from all that, maybe we all could try and dissolve any issues some may have with others here, and make friends with others that we havnt made yet.
I wish I knew Otto more than I have, but now I cant.

Best wishes to all

Magluvin

wattsup

I can't say anything because I can't stop crying.
This has to be a really bad joke.
I don't believe it. This can't be true.
Where is the funeral home located?
I want to call them myself.
If this is sadly true we have to send flowers.

Pirate88179

I am always saddened to hear of one of our fellow experimenters passing.  A lot of us live alone and no one would know the reason we never posted here again unless someone passes on the news.

My prayers are with his family at this difficult time.  He will be missed.  Do not be sad because now he knows all of the things we were attempting to discover, all of the secrets of the universe are now known to him.

Rest in peace Otto.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

wings

great and courageous man

his soul in peace, flying, flying in all his knowledge

Wings