Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aether Vortex Energy Converter (AVEC Device): Full Disclosure

Started by sigma16, September 15, 2010, 12:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: sigma16 on October 20, 2010, 05:13:49 PM
I appears that no one is interested in this device.
why is that do you suppose? because of incomplete information? no working principles? milehigh didn't give his approval?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MarkSnoswell

Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

sm0ky2

the first thing you have to understand when dealing with a resonant energy system,......
is resonance.

frequency, and phase.
how frequencies affects each other, and the relationship between phase shift and time.
two coherent phase signals can have exponentially increasing amplitudes- like Teslas Oscillator
two incoherent phase signals can destroy each other. - like soldiers breaking march on a bridge.

When an inductor operates in a resonant mode, its' reluctance drops to 0,
essentially turning it into a superinductor (the magnetic counterpart to a superconductor)
It is very important to learn and understand this relationship.

I hear things like " its not working, I did exactly like the build instructions said!!"
then when you ask a simple question like " what frequency is your circuit switching at?"
they don't even know.......   
like it never occurred to them that frequency could affect the performance of the device.

I guess what im trying to say is,.. if you happen to find yourself working on a resonant system,
and you have no clue what frequency or frequencies you are trying to resonate at or with....

please stop what you are doing, and take the time to study these concepts.

thank you,
               Sm0ky2
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

pomodoro

Nonsense like this is what makes people give up. A resonant coil does not become a superinductor or some other mystical component. Its resistance still remains although its reactance has been canceled. Where did you come up with this garbage.

Quote from: sm0ky2 link=topic=9749.msg469634#msg469634 date=1451 :D :) :) ;)202968
the first thing you have to understand when dealing with a resonant energy system,......
is resonance.

frequency, and phase.
how frequencies affects each other, and the relationship between phase shift and time.
two coherent phase signals can have exponentially increasing amplitudes- like Teslas Oscillator
two incoherent phase signals can destroy each other. - like soldiers breaking march on a bridge.

When an inductor operates in a resonant mode, its' reluctance drops to 0,
essentially turning it into a superinductor (the magnetic counterpart to a superconductor)
It is very important to learn and understand this relationship.

I hear things like " its not working, I did exactly like the build instructions said!!"
then when you ask a simple question like " what frequency is your circuit switching at?"
they don't even know.......   
like it never occurred to them that frequency could affect the performance of the device.

I guess what im trying to say is,.. if you happen to find yourself working on a resonant system,
and you have no clue what frequency or frequencies you are trying to resonate at or with....

please stop what you are doing, and take the time to study these concepts.

thank you,
               Sm0ky2

sm0ky2

Quote from: pomodoro on December 27, 2015, 07:25:50 AM
Nonsense like this is what makes people give up. A resonant coil does not become a superinductor or some other mystical component. Its resistance still remains although its reactance has been canceled. Where did you come up with this garbage.

first of all, I didn't say resistance, I said reluctance, which is the magnetic equivalent. Electrical resistance is not changed, what is changed is the magnetic reluctance to change in the inductive field. No heat, almost no cancelling atomic magnetic moments, no back-spikes, etc.

When the core operates at its' self-resonant frequency, the inductive losses in the system are at a minimum. "nonsense" like this is available on the inductors' data sheet
for people that don't know what it means to ignore and think its just a random statistic posted there to waste their time......

Where I personally came up with this "garbage" was in an 11'th grade college-prep course in signal processing,
which was further reinforced with advanced physics that makes things like the computer you are typing on operate.....

There is nothing mystical here, or even anything that is not known.

if you design your inductor and coil to the frequency you want to operate at, it is the most efficient.

This was all shown to us by Joseph Henry in the 1820's when he invented the inductor and the coil...... 
It's the inverse of the Faraday equations, and the point when reluctance = 0

If you don not understand these principals, all you are doing is wrapping some wire around something and wasting energy.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.