Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The fate of Harold Aspden

Started by fgleich, September 20, 2010, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thx1138

Quote from: exnihiloest on February 17, 2011, 03:11:47 AM
If you have experimented like me his resonant double-capacitor or tri-axial capacitor, you must have come to the conclusion that he is a crackpot.
Would you share some of the info from your experiments like cylinder dimensions, voltages, frequencies, and loads tested?

thx1138

Quote from: Ted Ewert on February 19, 2011, 11:55:54 AM
I've also tried to get Aspden's theories to work without any success.
Would share some info on your experiments like cylinder dimensions, voltages, frequencies and loads tested?

thx1138

Here's the reason I asked about experiment parameters.
It has been tickling my brain for a couple of days now that I have seen Aspden's tri-plate device somewhere else in my explorations and it came to me last night that it was in a Tesla patent.

The "Wardencylffe" Patent 1,119,732 has the following text: "The coil B is wound on a frame or drum D1 of insulating material, with its turns close together. I have discovered that when so wound the effect of the small radius of curvature of the wire itself is overcome and the coil behaves as a conductor of large radius of curvature, corresponding to that of the drum [a cylinder]. This feature is of considerable practical importance and is applicable not only in this special instance, but generally. For example, such plates at P P of terminal D, though preferably of large radius of curvature, need not be necessarily so, for provided only that the individual plates or elements of a high potential conductor or terminal are arranged in proximity to each other and with their outer boundaries along an ideal symmetrical enveloping surface of a large radius of curvature, the advantages of the invention will be more or less fully realized. The lower end of the coil B—which, if desired, may be extended up to the terminal D—should be somewhat below the uppermost turn of coil A."

Meaning that coils A, B, and C can be looked at as three cylinders, coil B only slightly protruding into coil A.

gleichf

Hi, I'm fgleich, the original poster of this thread. I lost my email account, and forgot my password here and was never able to get back into the fgleich account, so I have this new account. I wish to point out a few things about the material on the Aspden website. There is an experiment that he had done that shows without a doubt the extra energy. It is the experiment titled 'Power from Magnetism' and the url is:

www.haroldaspden.com/reports/01.htm

Here, he winds a search coil on a common transformer and calculates the total flux energy and then compares it with the measured input energy. A person can do the calculations themselves to follow along. I've done it, and there is a difference. Further, if you read Aspden's PhD thesis, he shows a disparity between observed and theoretical energy in transformers under operation. Before I made any snap judgements, I would spend more time going through the web site and understanding exactly what is going on.

Thank you :)

Magluvin

Great article.  ;)   Thanks

Mags