Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

An electrical antioxidant?

Started by stevensrd1, September 22, 2010, 10:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

I read so much of science and biology say free radicals cause aging. That a free radical is a molecule that comes into the body by food or drink or even breathing, and many other ways. Its said a free radical is just a molecule that is missing an electron, and it wants one. So it steals an electron from another stable molecule, which then causes a chain reaction of electron stealing, which leads to cellular or genetic damage. Now we all know about antioxidants. Vitamin c is one, vitamin e is one and so on. These antioxidants are molecules that have extra electrons. So when a free radical comes in the body needing an electron, these antioxidants offer an electron and stop the chain reaction of electron stealing, and help slow down aging this way, its said antioxidants can offer electrons without themselves becoming a free radical because they have these extra electrons, and such is the theory of aging by free radicals. Science from what I have been reading lately tends to say aging itself is but caused by free radicals, as in thats why we age, grow old, wear out and die.  Now if all we need are free electrons to act as antioxidants,,or be electron donors. Then this brings several thoughts to mind, about how to get them reconsidering electricity is the stuff thats full of them. For example, can we take a battery, run a ground wire from earth and connect it to the positive terminal of that battery to supply that terminal with electrons since thats what it wants. And then would electrons come out the negative terminal of that battery which we could run to say our skin, and electrons could go into our skin and act as an antioxidant.  Or if a battery would not work in that fashion what about a solar cell, since there is different inner working going on there. I have wondered if perhaps even taking an air ionizer which is said to emit electrons into air molecules making negative ions, could that be used as an electron emitter, and applied to skin to give the body electrons, and thus it would be an antioxidant. Of course we would not want to be grounded while doing that least we get a zap. We know our electrical sockets which are at a shocking voltage of 120 volts is full of electrons, could there be a way to get electrons from there without getting shocked in the process. And then again if none of these ways will work there is another option. Its called static electricity, which also is about electrons. Perhaps building up a negative charge on the body, since that would be electrons. Would allow some of those electrons to leak into the body, or at least be available for the body to use as an antioxidant when the body needs an electron, to give to a free radical and stop it from doing damage. These are but a few thoughts I had on the concept. Please do look up the theory of aging and free radical, look up what a free radical is,,and what an antioxidant is. And you will see its all electrical, and about the electron. Would it not be amazing if health could be improved or aging slowed in such a simple way. And do you have any ideas how to get electrons for the body that can act as antioxidants?

WilbyInebriated

i always found it interesting that in children it considered a disease (hutchinson-gilford progeria syndrome), yet in adults it is considered normal 'wear and tear'...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ResinRat2

Hello Stevensrd1,

This is a very interesting idea, thanks for bringing it up.

Where I work, all the laboratory workers need to wear static dissipating shoes. This allows any static discharge built up on the body to be transferred to the ground and dissipated. That might do for your idea of grounding the human body. Just search "static dissipating shoes". Plenty of options to choose from.

Visions of walking around with a battery back attached to the skin with pad electrodes come to my mind. What do you think? 1.5 volts? 3 volts? What would be enough? Needs to be experimented with.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

RR2
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

blueplanet

Human body has an natural antioxidant called glutathione. Glutathione itself is a master anti-oxidant in the body, without which vitamins C or E or other antioxidants would not work. Glutathione cannot be taken orally. However, activated vitamin D can boost production of cellular glutathione. Vitamin D can be manufactured and activated in our body in the presence of sunlight.

So, in other words,  all you need is to come up with something equivalent to sunlight.

Tenbatsu

Glutathione is the strongest antioxidant the body has to offer since it works on the cellular level.

The best way to boost glutathione levels without having it injected intravenously is by supplementing with N-Acetyl-Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and/or R-Lipoic Acid.  NAC works best for replacing glutathione in the lungs and digestive organs while lipoic acid boosts gluathione levels in the brain.