Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets put an end to the UFO debate

Started by Atlastired, September 27, 2010, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Atlastired on September 28, 2010, 10:26:18 AM
This is what the Heavens Watcher were, Astronomers

The Watcher's mentioned in the Book of Enoch does not refer to astronomers, LOL.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Atlastired on September 28, 2010, 10:04:29 AM
The Bible is describing visions, dreams and prophecies.

The references I provided do not describe visions, dreams, or prophecies.  I intentionally screened those out in my small list.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Atlastired

Quote from: gravityblock on September 28, 2010, 11:06:23 AM
The Watcher's mentioned in the Book of Enoch does not refer to astronomers, LOL.

GB

What does the Heaven Watchers refers to? The little green aliens that visits you in your bed at night?

Astronomer were the Priest of older religions.

I know its your pathetic existence who just hit the wall of truth, you gonna have to believe in another scam now

gauschor

Nevertheless these hints are interesting. Something fuzzy was going on in the past, and maybe the origin of mankind was influenced by a technological more advanced civilisation. It's an annoying matter however since we hardly get to know all the facts. All we can do is guess, believe myths, investigate ourselves or ignore it.

Other example: There were some headlines  years ago about newly found huge chambers in the pyramids, but no reports followed on what has been found in there. It's just annoying that such important information is withheld from the public. Sometimes I wished I had studied ancient history and archaeology to have access permission myself...

gravityblock

Quote from: Atlastired on September 28, 2010, 11:20:19 AM
What does the Heaven Watchers refers to? The little green aliens that visits you in your bed at night?

Quote from: Atlastired on September 27, 2010, 04:39:06 PM
Please list 3 of the "too many to list them all" sources for your inhabitant from other planet who visit you at night.

Quote from: Atlastired on September 27, 2010, 02:15:37 PM
Tell us more about the inhabitant of other planets who visit you in your bed at night...

You seem to know a reprobate mystery just like the fallen ones who abandoned the heavens to have intercourse with the daughters of men which produced an impious offspring, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgnvt1YaDc

Definition of reprobate:
1.  A morally unprincipled person.
2. One who is predestined to damnation.
3. Morally unprincipled; shameless.
4. Rejected by God and without hope of salvation.
5. To disapprove of; condemn.
6. To abandon to eternal damnation. Used of God.

Genesis 6:4
4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Book of Enoch, Chapter 12
1Before all these things Enoch was concealed; nor did any one of the sons of men know where he was concealed, where he had been, and what had happened. 2He was wholly engaged with the holy ones, and with the Watchers in his days. 3I, Enoch, was blessing the great Lord and King of peace. 4And behold the Watchers called me Enoch the scribe. 5Then the Lord said to me: Enoch, scribe of righteousness, go tell the Watchers of heaven, who have deserted the lofty sky, and their holy everlasting station, who have been polluted with women. 6And have done as the sons of men do, by taking to themselves wives, and who have been greatly corrupted on the earth; 7That on the earth they shall never obtain peace and remission of sin. For they shall not rejoice in their offspring; they shall behold the slaughter of their beloved; shall lament for the destruction of their sons; and shall petition for ever; but shall not obtain mercy and peace.

GB