Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets put an end to the UFO debate

Started by Atlastired, September 27, 2010, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Quote from: Atlastired on October 01, 2010, 05:20:45 AM

...But the modern Hyksos are Aliens from another planet, and they will predict the cataclysm to enslave the good people...

How does it come, that someone believes one half-truth against another half-truth? I would rather believed (or not believed) both.

MrMag

Quote from: Atlastired on October 01, 2010, 05:20:45 AM
The roots...

The Hyksos were a tribe who could predict the time, like Moses of the Astronomical Cataclysm, and few days after the complete Chaos that Venus created in the Land of Egypt, the Hyksos came fully prepared for an invasion and the mighty Pharaon offered no fight at all.

The Hyksos were ruthless, savage and the worst enemy of humanity. Finaly the Egyptiens revolted againts them and they used them as slaves.

Next came Moses who, like the Hyksos used the predictable Astronomical Cataclysm to free the Hebrews.

Are those 2 share the same roots? Hyksos and Hebrews? Many are conviced

But the modern Hyksos are Aliens from another planet, and they will predict the cataclysm to enslave the good people

Roots, we should have learn from them.

"What did I say to the mindless gullible and dumb followers without questionning trolls?

I SAID TO POST VERIFIABLE TESTIMONIES AND EVIDENCES."

I guess it's only true if you say it.