Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DGSDFG

Started by what123, September 11, 2010, 01:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what123

A typical use for Video wow power leveling Marketing for small businesses can be seen in the case of home organizer entrepreneurs that wish wow power leveling to improve their client base in metropolitan areas. As everyone knows, a picture wow power leveling can say and depict far more than a thousand words; so, why not make use of a world of warcraft power leveling video to get your message across? You need not think that making use of wow cheap gold Forex automoney is too difficult to needs too much of investment. You do not even take the trouble gold for wow to set up your own office for this. All you have to have is a computer, have an efficient internet world of warcraft power leveling connection and be ready to spend a few hours on

Tito L. Oracion

another wow power leveling. hhahahahhahahhahah. lol

i think this is a turkey brain power leveling. hahahahahahhahhaah.

Thaelin

Tito:
   I still think this is only a pair of AI bots going at it. Some time back, I was exposed to one on a chat forum. It took me a while to catch it too. They are really getting good. At least there, they owned up to what it was.

thay