Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The total output of series of generator will bigger than input?

Started by freepenguin, October 09, 2010, 05:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freepenguin

Simple math calculation about any given series of generator can produce bigger output than input.
I've had this idea few years ago.
Let me give an example.
I name it "the driver", the power source of other generators in a row.
It runs by a battery of course. Assuming, the generator produces 30% of total battery power till it stops rotation.
2nd generator is connected by fluid coupling or air or magnetic force, the same mechanism inside of torque converter.
The power transmission ratio is over 90%.
3rd generator is exactly same right behind 2nd one.
The arrangement is simple like this
1st battery <-> the driver (1st generator) -> 2nd generator -> 3rd generator -> ...
the electric power from all the generators is stored into multiple batteries with controller.
1st battery goes down below specific voltage, controller turns over fully-charged battery to the driver's source.

In addition, I thought about many times of the power ratio between equal mass of magnet and gravitational weight.
The force of magnet is many times bigger than its own weight (gravitational force.)
Applying this, near zero-frictional rotational shaft can easily be built.
A shaft with magnetic around it rotates over magnetic field frictionless. (N - N or S - S).
Putting a coil beside it will creates A/C current.
(Current and voltage will be decided by the speed of rotation of magnets and field strength, coil's winding property.)

An rotational object without friction evolves under constant force (gravitational field of Earth) will every stop?
Or it sufficiently creates extra energy while use small amount of energy to keep it rotating.

It makes sense to me. I gotta review related laws of physics about these but,

I like to hear from you guys.