Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oct 13th 2010 they are coming they are coming

Started by zapnic, October 12, 2010, 05:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakes

Damn Aliens, just like Plumbers, they never turn up when they say they will... :D

z.monkey

Well, in hindsight, I think this was an attempt at a NWO False Flag Alien Invasion.  We have a dude from NORAD saying that "Great Ships will appear".  That immediately throws up red flags for me.   I was expecting some impressive holograms at least.  Or a TR-3b, or other man made space hardware.  But I think their plans got averted, and perhaps not willingly.

Our Starfriends have said repeatedly that they will stop any sort of faked alien invasion because the purpose of such an event is to cause fear in the people, to strengthen the control of the ruling elite.  They (PTB, NWO, Elite Ruling Class) would stage an invasion, then use some fancy hardware to stop it, and use it as an excuse to raise your taxes.  This, simply, isn't the way its going to happen...

I had these thoughts yesterday, and realized that we are not going to see ships because of this.  But this also made me remember something I read long ago.  That there would be a fake invasion first, that fails miserably, and then we would see the genuine Galactic Federation ships in a benevolent, peaceful display.  Remember what today is, the 14th of October, Blossom's Day?  We will eventually see the Federation Ships, and were not going to have to wait years.  They might even show today...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Mk1

If there is a false flag , it will be on the world news , but usually ufo news stay at the local and regional coverage.

there was an event in NY at the very least .

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/oct-13th-mass-sightings-in-the-u-s-must-see-t33643.html

seams there was also some action in San Francisco ...

This is a great site http://www.disclose.tv/ , but it is blocked in many countries l.

gauschor

If *THEY* want to show themselves, then there's plenty of possibilities to do it in daylight over many capital cities on earth. I have not seen anything substantial at all in any of the videos. Honestly these vids are a joke at best.

happyfunball

Major UFO sighting over New York City today, thousands of people saw it, all over the news.