Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy, Critical Thinking, and Skeptics

Started by pauldude000, October 13, 2010, 12:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: exnihiloest on October 26, 2010, 03:01:46 AM
What was "personal" in what I said:
"Critical thinking is gone away from this thread initially dedicated to FE methodology and now turning in vague digressions, pompous blah blah blah and incantations for free energy."?
Nothing!

But you replied:
"I'm afraid exnihiloest that your own critical faculties are entirely tainted by your evident desire to believe..."
I would strongly recommend that you 'stay away' from this thread..."

Personal attacks and psychological digressions are only from you, Rosemary Ainslie.
Rosemary Ainslie, please stop flooding posts for threads domination and stop insulting who are skeptical about your not proved claims.

Your attitude is unworthy and dishonest.
what? no response from you to pauldude000's reply to your post ???  you're a cherrypicker who stands upon one theory to discredit another... and you talk about other people's attitudes. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

pauldude000

Quote from: Loner on October 25, 2010, 08:47:39 PM
Paul, very nice...

The "Sea" of energy, as you described it, pretty much exactly coincides with how I look at that situation.  (Difficult to explain, isn't it.)  I noticed you used my "Standing Wave" as an example that doesn't seem quite right, and I Agree, 100%.

============

If such a concept were true, I can easily understand the reasoning for suppression.  Following any of this to real-world applications offers the possibility for mistakes (or intentional misuse?) that could be quite dangerous, beyond little things like nukes.  Would forming a small "Singularity" cause much damage?  I have thought this through for too long, and am obviously biased, so a little input would be greatly appreciated.  Especially some "Critical" input, just to ease my mind...

Thanks

Art

I am a critic and a skeptic of the worst kind concerning my own theories and hypothesis, holding myself to logical standards I cannot even hope to achieve. Yet, bias always tries to work it's way in. The more one invests time and effort logically pondering, the more vested they tend to become, cherishing this idea or that concept. All are guilty to some degree.

Many aspects of reality qualify the concept, very true.

However, the "surface skin effect" is where everything seems to break down, and the same problem plagues many of the various theories out there, including aether and relativistic space/time. The illogical concept of wave effects or warpage upon the SURFACE of a medium. These logical concrete effects which require a liquids property of the "skin effect", when all said concepts we reference are immersed, or completely enveloped within the medium in all 360 degrees. There is no logical "surface", excepting the possible boundary of logical displacement..

There is no ease for your troubled mind I am afraid. I have gotten night sweats and many sleepless nights from some of the implied and probable possibilities. From the "sea" base energy concept, many things otherwise impossible become not only possible but probable. Through such a concept all manifestations and fields become logically linked together, and therefore manipulable by secondary influence.

A wormhole, or "small singularity" as you put it, is only the tip of that nasty iceberg so to speak. In ways, I truly hope I am wrong concerning the conception, and that much time has been wasted building an elaborate logical abstract fairytale.

One thing I abjectly cannot trust is human nature, as concrete data provided throughout history demonstrates the logical conclusion of the matter.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Just a quick "thought to make you go hmmmm..."

As soon as humanity self-adopted the term towards themselves of  "homo sapiens sapiens", they in fact became...

homo arrogantia arrogantia

Edit ADDED:

Or more precisely:

Homo debilitatus arrogantia

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

@Loner

Something I forgot to add into my previous reply. A qualification with inherent far reaching implications. A logical chain.

A gravitic field interacts with a photon. From this it can directly be deduced that gravity interacts with electromagnetism. Therefore a magnetic field is affected by gravity. No interaction is strictly "one way" (for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction).

You can take it from there, and probably had already made the logical connection yourself.

Paul Andrulis

exnihiloest

Science knows how to convince skeptics.
If you don't, your OU claims are delusions, change occupation.