Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy, Critical Thinking, and Skeptics

Started by pauldude000, October 13, 2010, 12:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 21, 2010, 03:31:56 AM
Hello Mark.  Who's arguing?  And where are we being illogical?  I actually don't know that resonance is the only proof of 'more out than in' but it's a good example.  And I think we all concur that energy is in mass.  What we're trying to do here is find the constituent properties of that energy.

I am very impressed by your coils, by the way.  Very artistic.  But our essential 'drive' here is to see if we can get to a better understanding of the properties of the 'field' - or that's my interest, in any event.  You see, you guys, with respect, are exploring this potential 'dark' energy source - on a purely empirical level.  I think there's more than enough justification to try and establish some conceptual understanding of this.  Even if it's to enable some better control of it - and certainly to enhance it's predictive values which is essential if we're to put it to good use.  But let's first establish that it's both theoretically and logically required.  God knows.  We'd do well to get logic back into theory.

Regards,
Rosemary

@Rosemary

It's the logical GIGO factor Rosemary.

Mark's brain (which all of our brains work more like a computer than we even wish to admit) has come across illogical conflictions, even if his conscious awareness is unable to define any specific particulars. Therefore he has to some degree found error in base logic and has rebelled against common terminology, not wanting to pollute his thought processes. For terms which do not accurately apply in his mind-view, he invents or applies new terms to better suit his conceptions.

In doing so, he forgets the purpose of language, and finds himself often in conceptual conflict even when in actual mental agreement with others.

No word has any meaning to anyone else, unless it's meaning as put forth agrees with a common definition.

Language in any form can really suck at it's stated purpose, which is to accurately convey ideas and concepts from one individual to another.   

@Mark

I tend to analyze everything to death, and emotionally imply nothing by the outcome. The former reply to Rosemary was not meant or applied as an insult in any situation.

Emotionally, it is comparable to "This person has a specific hair color because of measurable melanin content." My statements are often emotionally confused as a verbal attack due to the "coldness" of pure logic.

Your statements I can mentally translate somewhat, and your views are interesting.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Mk1

@all

Well , i do not get insulted , but tent to insult other without noticing, i needed to make sure , i did not do it again .

Loner got most of what i was trying to explain .

It is harder for me to get my point across clearly , first because i am french second , because i did not study all of this , i never did hard maths , or physic . I have no clue of the specific terms for atom , proton and co.
But the knowledge is all around us .

I also try to explain so that everyone regardless of there education could understand , so it is harder for me to post .

I also try not to sound big brain geek , scary to some people .

Yes i did forget repulsion but everyone know how it goes .

All i am saying is you can extract more energy from mater at specific freq .

Or the same energy at lower input .

I will make video soon on how i came to this conclusion .

I also usually forget to put in details , i should star making list before posting.

Mark

Mk1

@all

I believe that its all vibration , let me try to explain my self .

We can all agree that most levels of reality  , galaxies , solar system , atom , etc , share behavior and content mostly void .

I state that for those system to exist they have to be harmonious , first freq root (the galaxy )makes the law for all sub system (solar,planets, atom) must operate under it since it is responsible for physical property .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2236988281579535067#

This is a demonstration , where you can clearly see my point .

We also vibrate in harmony with earth , because we are the salt , living in a world of salt .

earth is in tune with the solar system etc , harmony at each levels , god made a sound first .

Once that is in place , we see that we are sub system's living on the edge of planet system , and composed infinite sub system living in a infinite system world .

The vacuum , like in this demonstration   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6B8eK68AIg

The bottle is filled with water on the first try he did not succeed in creating a air pocket at the both of the bottle , once he did the bottle breaks apart , because of the void at the bottom is not coming from the top and has no air (vacuum) bang . To me this is analog to bemf , reaction from creating a void in a existing stationary field creating energy .

Next root of sub systems ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17tqXgvCN0E

Exposing a glass to its own roots freq , releases the energy ..

I hope this time i made more sense , i did not take physics but my model is sound ,  ;D.

Mark

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Mark, 

May I say - at the outset - that I'm blown away by the fact that you speak French and yet can write English.  It's the kind of language skill that I envy.  I live in a multi-lingual country and have only ever managed to speak and write in english.  It seems to be a flair that you share with many Europeans.  Like you I have also never 'done' physics - in the sense that I never had a formal training in it.  And no doubt it shows and shows.  I'm sure that the likes of Paul and Loner - wince through the most of my posts. 

Your illustrations of sound impacting materials are very interesting.  The thing about sound is this.  It does not propogate in a vacuum.  However matter first 'happened' it must, therefore, have preceded sound - because without matter - then sound waves are impossible.  I think we may be rather grateful for this fact because if our exploding suns and colliding galaxies could be heard - then our little world may well have disintegrated - very much as that exploding glass disintegrated.  At the very least we'd have been deafened.

I agree with you about the extraordinary energy available in 'resonating' frequencies - the precise pitch being able to explode that glass with the efficiency of a bullet.  And you then, very appropriately, show us the picture of those patterns created by the varying pitch.  Very elegantly illustrated.  I wonder if those patterns that are generated at those varying pitches - also somehow match the cyrstalline structure of the materials exposed to it.  So that, every so often, when there's a precise synchronicity - or enough synchronicity - that the material can no longer hold that synchronous pattern.  It sort of 'marries' and then needs to incorporate the new pattern and 'expand'.  And it cannot - so it breaks through the bonding barriers.  That's how I see it, in any event.

And at the risk of going on and on - and I realise I'm probably stressing everyone's patience, in the event that this is even being read - then I would also propose this.  The atoms in glass are very symmetrically arranged - very precise crystals.  If those atoms are held in place by those very small 'fields' of invisible particles - then it is they that would have first determined the 'crystalline pattern'.  And the consequence is that they would 'unravel' and then redistribute themselves through space.  But first they would need to break away from the 'bonding' of those atoms.  And this maybe is the cause of that exploding glass?  Just a thought.

In principle I absolutely agree that sudden changes in voltages, heat, pressure, whatever, seems to be the key to exposing this energy - whether we think of it as dark energy or aether energy or simply confirmation of classical concepts of energy.  The difference is that careful measurement actually exposes the fact that it exceeds classical expectations.  The results are not that easily resolved in terms of what is understood as the equivalence principle.  Classicists deny this and claim that all is measurement error - or poor observation.  But my own experience here is that it is the classicists themselves who are obliged to keep changing their goal post - because the evidence definitely speaks to a breach. 

And again.  I am blown away by the vast variety of shapes that you explore in your coils.  VERY artistic and very NICE.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Mk1

@Rosemary

I did it again , to me sound is freq , like it could me light for someone else .

The way a learned it was trough music , and yes its a good thing our ears aren't that good .

Like the light spectrum is divided by colors (if like music 12) coming from its root color 1 , the music scale is the same divided in 12 notes coming from one root note. Actually the scale is divided in 8 notes 8 and 1 being the same but 12 half steps ...

The light spectrum is divided in 8 only

It's the system of life ,from seemingly random number/freq/vibration/sounds create melodies . And more important recognizable patterns out of nothing.
The beauty is that there is no way change it or modify the interpretation it just is .

Mark

How different would the world be if you could see infrared of ultraviolet ...