Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy, Critical Thinking, and Skeptics

Started by pauldude000, October 13, 2010, 12:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthbeknown

Quote from: exnihiloest on October 16, 2010, 10:51:06 AM
I don't think so. TinselKoala show us his skepticism and the efficiency of the method: now we know there is a suspicion of fraud about the legitimacy of using IEEE references while IEEE doesn't support the paper in question and rejected it several times.

Hmmmmmm. To those who read here....Am I missing something in the translation? I didn't think exnihiloest accused anybody of anything..It was just stated that Tinselkoala's comment was on topic for this thread....

Oh my my my.....I guess we can get SUED from asking a question? Oh the futility of it all.

:o
J.

Rosemary Ainslie

And may I add - for the benefit of both exnihiloest and truthbeknown - that I have an enormous appetite for litigation.  I see this as a desirable forum for bringing the facts of ours and other experimental evidence that the public can be alerted to it.  If I am defending my good name or defending myself against allegations of fraud - in both instances I will be in the happy and rather public position of referring to all that experimental evidence.  It will be a means of getting the 'truth known'.

Rosemary Ainslie

Rosemary Ainslie

now we know there is a suspicion of fraud about the legitimacy of using IEEE references while IEEE doesn't support the paper in question and rejected it several times.

There is NOTHING ambivalent in that statement.

EDITED  Paul, abject apologies that this subject has been intruded on your own excellent thread.  I have no option but to deal with this and hope you understand.  Hopefully - somehow - this matter is now dealt with.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

spinn_MP

I don't think so. TinselKoala show us his skepticism and the efficiency of the method: now we know there is a suspicion of fraud about the legitimacy of using IEEE references while IEEE doesn't support the paper in question and rejected it several times.
Yep.

What, "Miss MosFet" is already threatening people with the legal ("I'll sue u!") stuff?
ROTFLMAO!!

Financed with a "17*ou" project, probably...
What a joke...

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: spinn_MP on October 16, 2010, 03:38:17 PM
Yep.

What, "Miss MosFet" is already threatening people with the legal ("I'll sue u!") stuff?
ROTFLMAO!!

Financed with a "17*ou" project, probably...
What a joke...

Hello Spin.  I took the trouble to read all your posts - just to see what I'm up against here.  I must hand it to you.  You're ALWAYS objectionable.  At least I had a laugh and at least I'm now in a better mood.  I actually enjoyed the miss mosfet thread.  LOL.  Quite witty - here and there in a sort of old men giggling and being disgusting sort of way. 

I don't need to finance anything if I'm defending.  That's always a comfort.  But if I did need to I would certainly NOT use any money from COP>17 technology.  There simply isn't any.  No.  I've been in endless conversation with CID - when our technology was being snaffled by some trolls from another forum.  So I know I little whereof I speak.  And I assure you they're more active than we probably realise.  But mostly against internet  p*** at this stage.

You're dislike of us all is so COMPREHENSIVE.  I suspect if you ever got religion you'd be even more insufferable.  LOL.  But be careful here.  You're siding with Omnibus - in a sort of vicarious way.  I think he'll be the next to add some comment.  But always nice to see your own.  It's just so utterly malicious it's reached a kind of art form.  You've been practising - clearly.

Regards,
Rosemary

Golly.  That was edited?