Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time travel: myth or reality?

Started by Magnethos, October 16, 2010, 05:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

@shou

I think you need an idiot  power leveling method to power the level and level the power.  ;D

telemachus

I think it's possible.  Time travel/warping can be found in nature. Examples include an electron which resonates at different locations and times, all at once!! Also, Einstein's theory of special relativity proves that time can be warped and that time and space are relative. Example: if an astronaut is in a very fast moving space-ship, he time travels into the future by fractions of a second or more.

The only obstacle to time travelling in the past is the energy system to make this possible. There is probably some kind of electromagnetism, maybe plasma, or a ZPE device that can warp time and space.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: telemachus on December 27, 2010, 04:58:23 AM
I think it's possible.  Time travel/warping can be found in nature. Examples include an electron which resonates at different locations and times, all at once!! Also, Einstein's theory of special relativity proves that time can be warped and that time and space are relative. Example: if an astronaut is in a very fast moving space-ship, he time travels into the future by fractions of a second or more.

The only obstacle to time travelling in the past is the energy system to make this possible. There is probably some kind of electromagnetism, maybe plasma, or a ZPE device that can warp time and space.
einstein's theory of relativity (general or special) has not been proven. there is no "proof", only evidence that supports it... as there are still evidences that refute it that have not been resolved. columbia university astronomer c.l. poor gave unassailable refutations of the claims of eddington in 1922, '26 and '30. i.e., that observations of the 1919 south american solar eclipse confirmed einstein's predicted gravitational attraction of light.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Einstein's "theory" of relativity is not even a theory. It a useless creation based on internal contradictions. That in plain language is called nonense. Hence, time travel is nonsense.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 01:31:56 PM
Einstein's "theory" of relativity is not even a theory.
incorrect. why are you spouting such hyperbole? einstein's "theory" fits the criteria of a theory just fine.

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 01:31:56 PMIt a useless creation based on internal contradictions. That in plain language is called nonense. Hence, time travel is nonsense.
is this your idea of a deductive argument? i sure hope not... because that's classic omni nonsense right there, straight out of your steorn soliloquies.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe