Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two arms...

Started by iacob alex, October 19, 2010, 10:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

Research the teachings of Mikhail Dimitriev.

For your curiosity, Chalkalis has a self rotating design (undriven) as per the 1910 shape, very particular since his arms are ammovible.

There are many ingenious, and sometimes efficient ways to get energy from this concept.

But be warned, Peter Lindemann says not to get involved with him, and your hard built machine will be confiscated if you dont shut up. ;D

I forgot to mention, the brown wheel in my drawing should be a freerunning clutch system so that the drag is avoided.

telecom

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on April 24, 2014, 08:52:35 AM

There are many ingenious, and sometimes efficient ways to get energy from this concept.

I forgot to mention, the brown wheel in my drawing should be a freerunning clutch system so that the drag is avoided.

Can you please explain how exactly your system works - I have difficulties visualizing it.
REgards

telecom

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on April 24, 2014, 08:52:35 AM
I think I more or less understand what Dimitriev talks about:
a very small torque can create a significant moment of inertia of the wheel
since the input torque is constant, but the MoI is proportional to the square of the rpm and the mass.
At certain point the energy expenditure of the input may get smaller than the output due to above
dependencies (with the emphasys on may)

ARMCORTEX

The idea I put forward, relies on moving the motor, along with its freerunning contact wheel attached the motors shaft . This motor drives itself intelligently along a circular metal loop wich is attached to the main frame. You can also do it the other way around, outside drive and friction wheel inside rollercoster like.

The more of these elements the better, inverted weight distribution and pair number alongside the main frame.

Connections, electrical and mechanical, are omitted.

telecom

So it transmits the impulse to main wheel it is attached to at the point when it flips from left to right?
Have I understood this correctly or you envisioned it differently?
Regards