Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need help finding information on this Nikola Tesla Increased Capacity Coil

Started by Goat, October 21, 2010, 04:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Goat

Ok so how can we implement this circuit using modern day electronics without blowing the input circuit when the source reaches a voltage high enough to cross the gap?

Edit:  @ Magluvin

Do you think it would be safe to use a NST to drive this circuit without any damage to it if it were used as the "G" in the schematic above?

Regards,
Paul

Magluvin

Hey Goat

Nst?  refresh me.

I would have to say that the source could be a cap charged up to gap breakdown voltage. The gen probably just represents a dc source of high tension.

I would have to go over the book to see if this is where I had seen it to get a full description.

Mags

Goat

@ Mags

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the confusion, the NST in this instance would be a 12 Volt DC "Neon Sign Transformer"  (NST)  driving the circuit. 

Do you think it could work or would the "NST" be harmed by the above circuit is what I meant.  How can we isolate the "NST" from being harmed by the spark gap is what I'm getting at.

Regards,
Paul

Magluvin

Sorry Goat, had some family drama the past couple days.

Nst can work. I think in the drawing, the source is dc.  In your case I would assume ac, so you need a diode. In this circuit, I will also assume that the source needs to produce enough voltage to cross the gap. So the gap will have to be adjusted to meet the nst voltage capability.
In this circuit we are just setting the pendulum in motion and it delivers to the load while oscillating. 

Maybe while the oscillator is going, it creates a timely charge on the oscillator side of the spark gap because the internal coil capacitance needs to charge also in order for the gap to snap. Even if you try it without a diode, I dont think it will hurt the transformer, just dont fully short out the transformers outputs or have the gap too close as to seemingly produce continuous current. Neon tubes have resistance, and I think the tube would draw less current than just having the output arc continuously. The circuit looks as though it will provide its own timing and give the nst a chance to breath in between blasts.  =]

Mags