Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did you notice the amount of erased free-energy videos on youtube?

Started by magnetmotorman, October 26, 2010, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetmotorman

Quote from: lwh on October 26, 2010, 08:26:04 PM
Anyway, that's my rant for the day, Youtube isn't what it was.  And when it comes to suppression, it's now easier for whoever's into that, to do that.  Was interesting too, I thought, that those changes to Youtube happened around the same time as some of the security agencies themselves started making public comments and announcements about their intentions to...control or influence the internet's content by adding more online manpower to it.  Then the whole net neutrality thing started up...
New World Order coming on...
The key is simplicity.

magnetmotorman

CONFIRMED.

Note the english message on a spanish page. Half-baked work?

CLEARLY censorship.
The key is simplicity.

exnihiloest

Quote from: emmanux on October 26, 2010, 11:08:28 AM
Did you notice the amount of erased free-energy videos on youtube?
Supression?
CIA orders?

Just suppression by their authors of scams, hoax and other not working devices, after finding their errors or after having fun with comments reading.

For the more vicious, the reason to say: "my machine works, that is why it was suppressed, I'm a great inventor and a victim of conspiracy!"  ;D

magnetmotorman

Quote from: exnihiloest on November 10, 2010, 03:28:31 AM
Just suppression by their authors of scams, hoax and other not working devices, after finding their errors or after having fun with comments reading.

For the more vicious, the reason to say: "my machine works, that is why it was suppressed, I'm a great inventor and a victim of conspiracy!"  ;D
Exnihiloest, you're outdated, take a look at the username. Mr. Hutchison, right now is changing the History by cleaning the water in the Gulf of Mexico (oil disaster that was an inside job of the NWO government in USA). He is doing this beatiful work with free energy (no overunity, but yes with free energy).
He is totally IGNORED by the mass media, and now SUPRESSED, as you can see.

Good sleep (or awakening, you choose...)
The key is simplicity.

exnihiloest

Quote from: emmanux on November 10, 2010, 07:44:53 AM
...Mr. Hutchison, right now is changing the History by cleaning the water in the Gulf of Mexico
He is totally IGNORED by the mass media, and now SUPRESSED, as you can see.

Journalists from mass media do their job: to not spread unverified or false information.
There are exceptions, nevertheless they have not to prove their innocence, the burden of proof that they are guilty is yours as well as the proof that those who suppress videos are not linked to the authors themselves.