Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: harvey on November 05, 2010, 02:40:27 PM
I am an honest, truthful person and I stick to facts. I don't falsify anything. If I am recounting something from memory, I generally preface it with IIRC (If I Recall Correctly) and it is up to the reader to verify the statement because in that case it is based on my best recollection. I do not steal and I do not lie.
no you're not an honest and truthful person harv... and no, you don't stick to the facts. in point of fact, you avoid 'sticking to the facts' in most instances, and instead choose engage in logical fallacy and hyperbole. here is one example among many. you wrote that i have said electrons don't exist, which i have never said. when you were confronted with this and asked to prove it or withdraw it, you simply chose to ignore it, thereby continuing your falsifications.  YOU DO LIE HARVEY. and this is evident in the record, negating any hope of a defamation case you may think you have... ::)

and re: the alternate accounts harvey... did you report spinn_mp (spinner) to stephan also? did you report sigma16 (grumpy)? etc. ad infinitum...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

truthbeknown

Quote from: doozy2 on November 05, 2010, 02:40:27 PM
Here is the half wit message.  The dude thinks I am Rosemary.  WTF.

Are you threatening me?  Is that what this is about? Un-censored!  What a joke.  What a load of bull.  If you know that much about defamation then check out how you defame Rosemary and her work.  That is way more serious than me telling you that you are a grandstanding idiot of the first order.  And you are a liar and cheat.  Now.  What are you going do about that?  I wont lose any sleep I assure you.

This thread needs to be nuked.  Stefan - why are you allowing this BS?

More nasty typing language FROM ROSEMARY.. Don't know who you think you are fooling. Such a shame really.

Harvey

Current News on recent tests:

http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5359-mosfet-heating-circuits-6.html#post115366

It is unfortunate that connectors were fried and possibly some components. Hopefully the new diagram I posted there will help in further replications.

It is also good to see Bart may be dusting off his rig to try out the Bi-directional diode method for visual tuning of the PMOO.

8)

truthbeknown

Quote from: Harvey on November 08, 2010, 03:47:18 AM
Current News on recent tests:

http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5359-mosfet-heating-circuits-6.html#post115366

It is unfortunate that connectors were fried and possibly some components. Hopefully the new diagram I posted there will help in further replications.

It is also good to see Bart may be dusting off his rig to try out the Bi-directional diode method for visual tuning of the PMOO.

8)

Work has never stopped. It was just being done through the Mosfet Heater Thread. Gad came to the thread asking for help with questions that Rosemary could not answer. B4FreeEnergy had stopped for some reason ( he hasn't told us why yet ) but he might begin more testing.

;D
J.

Pirate88179

Glen:

It is very simple, well at least for most of us out here.  If you do not want your posts deleted/removed, do NOT post crap.  Pretty simple when you think about it.

In case you are wondering what the definition of crap might be?  See ALL of your previous posts.

Enough said.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen