Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 28, 2010, 02:34:13 AM
Those images are from Test #17 through Test #22 using a Tektronix DPO 3054 these files were very large (.bmp) .... for example the zip file for Test #22, for the images and data is 34.9MB just for that test http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Mosfet%20Heater/Test%20%5EN22%5E_02-05-10.zip

The images that were effected at PhotoBucket was the earlier Tektronix TDS 3054C (.png) oscilloscope Tests #1 through Test #16
all the ainslie images that i just downloaded from your photobucket account were .jpg... and the two images you deleted from your photobucket that i have been referring to for these last few replies were .jpg also. one can tell by looking at the img src url.  the images under question are from 11-26-2009 which also in the img src url. strangely enough i found some images with that exact date that were not deleted from your photobucket account, i've included a link and attached the actual image.
third row, third column: http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/fuzzytomcat/?start=120

funny thing, these 522 images from your photobucket account average about 150kb each. let's see now, 10 gigs divided by 150kb... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 28, 2010, 03:05:31 AM
all the ainslie images that i just downloaded from your photobucket account were .jpg... and the two images you deleted from your photobucket that i have been referring to for these last few replies were .jpg also. one can tell by looking at the img src url.  the images under question are from 11-26-2009 which also in the img src url. strangely enough i found some images with that exact date that were not deleted from your photobucket account, i've included a link and attached the actual image.
third row, third column: http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/fuzzytomcat/?start=120

funny thing, these 522 images from your photobucket account average about 150kb each. let's see now, 10 gigs divided by 150kb... ::)

ya so what ... I have 1000's and 1000's of photos, I collect them, some are at photobucket where you can pick and choose what you want there, I add and delete all the time ...... .jpg, .gif, .png, .tif  type files you know this, not all of my files are one kind or file type or SIZE ..... and lots of views on them all.

Give it up .... where's Rosemary's photos and images of any or all of her tests ?? Go to her thread and ask her .... she wont delete your posting ......

Rosemary Ainslie

I see we're falling off the page again.  Glen rather relies on this to hide those more embarrassing
posts.  I'm amending so that this can be read.  There were only two tests that I wanted in full
record.  Test 3 and test 13.  The rest are largely irrelevant.  I've just looked through the link
download Wilby.  Thanks for that. 

Ok.  I've paged through them all and see - as day follows night - that the sample range number that
has been 'kept' or 'recorded' are ENTIRELY IRRELEVANT.  There are a certain number of samples that
are required to give a 'fair' reflection of the actual test results.  I can't remember the exact number
but it was about 100 or thereby.  Any more or less than these multiple samples and Tektronix DO
NOT GUARANTEE the results.  What Glen has RETAINED are those tests that either give more or
less samples.  So.  He may indeed not have deleted them all.  He's only deleted those that are
referenced - or relevant.  I see too that he's been using my old Fluke.  LOL.  Aaron must have
weakened and sent it through.

Wilby.  Can I ask you a favour.  Obviously only when you have time.  Can you try and open those
links on Fuzzy's other info.  And then see if you can access tests 3 and 13.  I want to find out which
samples he actually retained here too.  I wonder if he's actually just made the irrelevant samples
available for public view and buried the significant test results elsewhere.  Thank GOD I've still got
the raw data of these early tests.  But even here I'll have to get someone to find them to down load
it for me.  And meanwhile I also have those test results from our paper.

Indeed.  There's an agenda here guys.  It's very disturbing.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary
BTW WILBY  You may want to reformat your own posts.  It would be nice to read them more easily.
Also of interest is that Glen appears to have snaffled my fluke scopemeter which I donated to the
cause to promote FULL VIEW of all the data.  It cost me about R20 000.00 THEN.  Not sure of its value today.
Seems rather tough on me that I should have ended up providing the instrument that
Glen now uses to HIDE the data that I keep asking for.  Like I said.  Glen does NOT occupy the moral
high ground.  EVER.  LOL

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 28, 2010, 03:28:31 AM
ya so what ... I have 1000's and 1000's of photos, I collect them, some are at photobucket where you can pick and choose what you want there, I add and delete all the time ...... .jpg, .gif, .png, .tif  type files you know this, not all of my files are one kind or file type or SIZE ..... and lots of views on them all.
so why did you delete the just the one's that are linked to in the RA thread at energetic and none of the other 200+ ainslie images?
interesting stats by the way, shows us that your illusion images are your biggest draw for this last week, not your ainslie images...

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 28, 2010, 03:28:31 AM
Give it up .... where's Rosemary's photos and images of any or all of her tests ?? Go to her thread and ask her .... she wont delete your posting ......
denied. logical fallacy, red herring.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

exnihiloest

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie
You are determined to HIDE from easy public access
REALLY?  Then why the need to zip those files?

Zip archives would be made to hidden files ?!!!

Is Rosemary Ainslie unaware of the interest of zip files (gain in storage and download time)?
One can't believe it. Most of her posts are shamefully biased and misleading.