Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

And as for this analysis.  What a joke.

Quote from: Harvey on October 27, 2010, 05:18:31 PM
There are two scientifically plausible explanations for the 'extra' heat claimed:

1. Solar Flares. The Solar cycle is an 11 year cycle. The original tests were done at a time that we were in a Solar Maximum. No records exist to show success during the Solar Minimum following. We have just left the Solar minimum and are climbing toward the Solar Maximum. Therefore, if we have an increase of successes as we approach it's peak, and a decline of successes following - this would be a good indicator over a 2 cycle period (22 years)  that the circuit derives its extra energy from Solar activity.
If this were the case - if the sun somehow imposed it's 'flares' on Glen's test last year - then it must have done the same thing on our tests 10 years prior.  And it must have persisted for a period of nearly three years while we did our tests.  And then - it must have intruded on the accreditors when they did their tests.  And then.  Surprise suprise.  It must have withdrawn all further evidence of its interference on ALL other switching circuits throughout the world - where everything worked as normal - notwithstanding the multiple global applications of the switching circuit where evidence of gains would have been measured.  The difference - Harvey - is simply that we took the trouble to route the extra energy back to the battery to recharge it.  That's all that's needed.  And the theoretical implications are that the benefits would then be available on an AC supply source.  There's no difference.

Quote from: Harvey on October 27, 2010, 05:18:31 PMPositrons. As far as science knows, positrons are very short lived and don't seem to exist in the same quantities as negatrons (electrons). However Paul Dirac and T.H. Moray both alluded to a Sea of particles within the vacuum that remain suspended and separate from our material universe. The possibility exists that positrons in this 'Sea' can become entangled with specific magnetic pulses (sharp, steep pulses) and then get dragged back into the inductive material as the magnetic field collapses. When a positron and an electron combine, the result is a gamma photon and the energy represented by that photon is far greater than that of just the electron itself. Gamma photons could be absorbed by the resistor material and the energy manifested as heat. Furthermore, the annihilation of the electron also creates an imbalanced current reading where electrons leave the battery but never return and depending on how you measure the 'flow', this open system could give the illusion that little or no power was being taken from the battery because Kirchhoff's law would fail in this special case.
What a load of nonsense.  If there were any positrons in the circuit then it's real benefit would be that we are creating anti matter.  And the energy potential in anti matter would give considerably greater results than any we're getting here.  And the facts are that if switching circuits were also able to create anti matter - which is actually what you're talking about here - then I think that all scientists all over the world would have been very aware of the fact.  It's a highly desirable energy supply source and only not that well used precisely because of its rarity.  What gets me is that - again - the most of the readers here would buy into this rubbish.  It's all so SAD.

Rosemary

I missed this point.
Quote from: Harvey on October 27, 2010, 05:18:31 PMOf course there are the usual suspects of dielectric heating, ultrasonic heating, induction heating, etc. With so many possible explanations for the observed behavior it really does beg definitive precise data showing unequivocal proof of the claims while clearly removing all doubt as to what the true source of the 'extra' energy is, if it really exists. As we all well know, extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof, and using a magnetic field as a thermal energy reservoir in a COP > 17 calculation is an extraordinary claim.
I go with extraordinary proof.  We've done this.  What I don't go for is IMPOSSIBLE PROOF.  That's absurd. 

And another.    ???

Quote from: Harvey on October 27, 2010, 05:18:31 PM
I for one await her precision proof because it is grossly lacking in all of the links she provides.

This is OUR evidence.http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

The evidence is PRECISE ENOUGH to warrant and investigation by one of our leading universities.  It is only YOU who ONLY AFTER THIS WAS SIGNED AND APPROVED BY YOURSELF - who now insists that it is IMPRECISE.  This experiment has been entirely proved to 'PROOF OF CONCEPT'.  It is now undergoing the kind of investigation that will - hopefully - explain the full range of the anomalies. The evidence is unequivocal that there is MUCH MORE energy available than that which can be measured as heat.  There is absolutely NO DOUBT as to there being extra energy.

edited

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 09:20:46 PM
Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 19, 2010, 01:38:27 PM
punishment? punishment for what offence? can you talk about that?
i believe lindemann and murakami are charlatans. that is why i asked them to remove my account, i will not post at a site where friendship and monetary interest (selling ebooks and dvds) override integrity.

sorry to hear they did the same to you. i would imagine it is a regular occurrence... so much for 'peace, love and light'. ;) i invite you to post those records in the 'censorship @ energeticforums' thread here. rose is moderator, so i can understand why you may not. i can, however, ask stefan to move it to a section of the forum where she is not a moderator.

to be honest glen, i also really could care less on theories, rosemary's, harvey's or aaron's notwithstanding. please do not think i am on rosemary's 'side'. my ONLY concern at the present time is refuting people positing logical fallacy as arguments. i quit with posting much of anything else after i got jumped on by ist, groundloop and some others for showing how to light a fluoro with an AA battery early on in the joulethief thread. please note that i haven't accused you of the things she has accused you of, i merely refuted skcusitrah/hartisucks and omni's erroneous claims that changing timestamps was 'practically impossible'. i watch, i observe. i know you are a talented experimenter. i make note of when and why you chose to post things other than your experiments. i do that with most of the contributors here.

i have no doubt rosemary has obfuscated in the past and still hasn't shown some cards... everyone, and i do mean EVERYONE, plays that game.
you forgot to include the opener to that reply of mine... why is that? you don't want the whole context shown? no matter, here it is:

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on August 19, 2010, 12:47:03 AM
Hi Willy,

I didn't realize you were censored at Energetic .... don't feel alone, the so called associates aka Kevin, Peter and Aaron protected Rosemary because Peter Lindmann, invited and brought her to Energetic Forum. Aaron after the Tektronix incident stopped posting in the thread and left the punishment up to Kevin and Peter.

The day the administration deleted over two hundred (200) posts in the Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Part 2 thread .... I had forty two (42) posts "DELETED" and was told by the administration not to post there again, to post in the Mosfet Heater thread "ONLY" on my modified Quantum circuit, not to mention Rosemary's name .... this is a fact, and have e-mails to prove it from the administration, the same e-mail was also sent to Rosemary not to discuss "MY" circuit or talk about me.

As for "any" theory like Rosemary's or even Harvey's you can do a "search" at Energetic ..... never discussed the context on any of them at all ever, other than "why" Rosemary's theory got pinned onto the IEEE submittals which was the ultimate downfall for the paper, now only suited for a physics journal because of the theory addition. So sorry if I didn't help you out I do experimenting only really I could care less on theories .....

Glen

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 09:08:03 PM
I see your back again Rosemary with your bloviating BS taking up our time and space with your nonsense ....

You still haven't addressed the questions http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9898.msg262117#msg262117 on your favorite bogus allegations against myself and anyone connected with me and the project ... really I'm tired of you and your crap so answer the questions #1 through #6 ( if you can read )

1) The object being to discredit the tests - Give proof of anything anywhere where I have said this

2) were two members who were simply out to claim the entire experiment as an independent discovery - Give proof of anything anywhere where I have said this

3) The only work being done by Glen and Harvey is the ongoing attempt to deny the earlier evidence - Give proof of anything anywhere where I have said this

4) Just look again at the list of accreditors - Give proof of anything anywhere on documentation of your claim "NO EXCEPTIONS"   http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Ainslie/Quantum%20-%20Accreditors

5) I haven't seen any justifiable reason for his withholding prime data from the public which is what he invariably resorts to doing - Give proof of anything anywhere where I have said or done this

6) And I am satisfied he is incapable of any kind of emotional constraint or sensible thinking - NO comment, members and guests judge for yourself .....

PROOF - "original" E-mail's, PM's or Forum postings

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ROSEMARY REGARDING THESE SLANDEROUS ALLEGATIONS OF YOURS .... OR RETRACT ALL THE STATEMENTS !!!!

I'll pass here Glen.  Rather you go to the trouble to DISPROVE this.  My time is too subscribed at the moment.  And frankly I'd be rather glad to see you prove this as SLANDER.  It's no pleasure dealing the people who hide essential public data from easy public access.

May I add.  The evidence that you demand here is EVERYWHERE.  Let's start with the post that you deleted after it had been copied.  Or?  How about the Scribd saga where you tried to deny me access to my own paper?  Or?  and so it goes.  It's actually rather difficult NOT to find the evidence.  LOL

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 27, 2010, 09:41:23 PM
I'll pass here Glen.  Rather you go to the trouble to DISPROVE this.  My time is too subscribed at the moment.  And frankly I'd be rather glad to see you prove this as SLANDER.  It's no pleasure dealing the people who hide essential public data from easy public access.

So all these allegations from Rosemary Ainslie are "False", lies with nothing to back up her statements at all ..... a true fraud and troll is what she's become .... sad, just lurking around any thread she can staple her ( cough, cough )  theory to.  :P

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 10:20:37 PM
So all these allegations from Rosemary Ainslie are "False", lies with nothing to back up her statements at all ..... a true fraud and troll is what she's become .... sad, just lurking around any thread she can staple her ( cough, cough )  theory to.  :P
bullshit...
Quote from: fuzzytomcat on October 27, 2010, 09:08:03 PM
5) I haven't seen any justifiable reason for his withholding prime data from the public which is what he invariably resorts to doing - Give proof of anything anywhere where I have said or done this
i'll be your huckleberry...

Quote from: ashtweth
>their benefits are not intended for Open Source and trying to ensure that they are directed here.

Rossie, Glen and Harvey are still doing work in the other thread and helping, Harvey and Glen are still doing R and D and sharing, i prefer if we focus on one thing at a time.

Glen would not be deleting his data now and Harvey, Aaron and others would not be in another thread if things were not getting aggravated. How about for now we focus on the area of research , you wont hear from Harvey and Glen this way.

Ash
ashtweth's quote taken from: http://www.energeticforum.com/inductive-resistor/5250-cop-17-heater-rosemary-ainslie-part-2-a-8.html#post87945

so glen a. lettenmaier... were you deleting data? or is ashtweth a liar now too?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe