Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KINETIC ENERGY GENERATOR

Started by ghendir, July 03, 2006, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghendir

The CENTRIFUGAL FORCE is a SOURCE Of ENERGY       

The centrifugal force is not an unknown factor (centrifugal machine, sling, human centrifugal machine, etc?.), its exploitation as source of energy requires a deformable mechanical system using of the cold explosion (i.e.: to release the runners (heavy weight) at the angular velocity of work) and the repetition of the cycles like an internal or thermal spark-ignition engine.       

The kinetic energy Generator (or ?G E K? (english), ?G E C? (french))  is a device transducer ensuring the transformation of the driving work of the centrifugal force into kinetic energy.     

An alternative of the ?GEC? could even associate with the centrifugal force, the force of lift of a wing of plane. It is enough to give to the runner (heavy weight) the shape of a wing of plane.     

As the wind mills which use the force of the wind, as the solar panels which use the sunlight, the kinetic Generator of energy uses the centrifugal force to obtain kinetic energy of quasi permanent availability, in source of energy inexhaustible, natural, very clean and free.

please see     http://www.energiefutur.com