Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tommy Cichanowski, coils, RF generators and fluorescent lights ...

Started by DeepCut, November 14, 2010, 11:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepCut

Ah i see, sorry :)

That looks like an interesting setup/effect.

Have you been able to repeat it after removing the coils since ?

Gary.

energia9

Quote from: DeepCut on November 14, 2010, 12:24:16 PM
Ah i see, sorry :)

That looks like an interesting setup/effect.

Have you been able to repeat it after removing the coils since ?

Gary.

This effect was only observable for me once, i could not make it anymore and i have figured out why.  that when i disconnected the power source and the lamp still burned the same, after or before i moved the coils i did not observe such an effect,  i came to the conclusion that i have gained a frequency stability and i would only needed to provide the necessarry frequency to make the light bulb glow,    there is a device i need to build and its name is Frequency stabilizer, this is the frequency stabilizer that tariel kapanadze uses to stabilize frequency to the load, because when you connect a load it becomes part of the system and the frequency becomes unstable,  i do not know how the frequency stabilized for me, (i must be very lucky)  because i could not make the same thing again,  and it is annoying that i dont know why....   same setup but not the same effect,     the one thing i noticed that when i tuned my coils and had the right placements,  i constantly discharged my capacitor for fun, after i finished playing with the cap i put the bulb on it and it glowed perfectly, and when i disconnected the transformer from the primary of my second transformer i was a bit shocked that my lamp still lights the normal, and then after i disconnected the signal gen from the first transformer, the lamp still lit,   but when i switched off the signal gen the lamp was gone,      i dont think this is an ordinary effect since after i done with this experiment and i have moved my coil and tried to make the same i was shocked i could not do it......     

DeepCut

energia9

Quote from: DeepCut on November 14, 2010, 01:07:33 PM
tariel is the Turkish man, yes ?
i do not know his origin, but he is not turkish, georgia? may be.
his patents  :
http://www.rexresearch.com/kapanadze/kapanadze.htm
kapadze topic is very active on overunity.com   but the people arent productive and they fail to replicate,

DeepCut

Thankyou for the link energia.

I would be more productive if i was more knowledgeable :)

Gary.