Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity- Overbalanced- Magnet wheel br0k2e

Started by br0k2e, November 17, 2010, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: br0k2e on January 06, 2011, 08:24:22 PM
Though I appreciate that the thread has invoked some manor of attention. My question still revolves around if anyone thinks that there may be a way to make this device turn 1/4 a rotation using magnets on the ramp (from the bottom to the top of the ramp). The original intent was to propel the end of the rod up the ramp as well as pushing it through the axis causing it to be unbalanced. 1/4 turn is all that is needed... at least is as perceived in a peon's brain like mine of course......

Major attention? You're deceiving yourself. This thread should never have been opened. Either you, I say, you, show a working device or don't bother cluttering the forum with opening threads discussing well-known ideas.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 06, 2011, 08:46:06 PM
Major attention? You're deceiving yourself. This thread should never have been opened. Either you, I say, you, show a working device or don't bother cluttering the forum with opening threads discussing well-known ideas.

Nobody needs to show you anything. Who are you to demand anything from these people? You make me laugh. Don't you realize that most of these threads are discussing well-known ideas. Go away troll.

br0k2e

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 06, 2011, 08:52:26 PM
Nobody needs to show you anything. Who are you to demand anything from these people? You make me laugh. Don't you realize that most of these threads are discussing well-known ideas. Go away troll.

spam

Omnibus

Quote from: br0k2e on January 06, 2011, 09:00:59 PM
Couldnt have said it better myself MrMag.

You're praising him because you don't know that for him you're a clown too. Anybody who thinks there can be an OU machine is a clown for him. The clown @MrMag calling others clowns. What a parody.