Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

edisonscurrent plans

Started by TheCell, November 19, 2010, 12:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCell

Thanks for investigating.

Which part of the device provides an energy gain ?
99 % of the FE experimenters / posters have no clue how the
kapanadze device really works.

@the_big_m_in_ok : I don't get it. Ok there is no connection.
THis thing works as an antenna?
(btw there are many in this forum that like to fool other people, nothing
is proven all in question)

Got an email from a Dan Verch who wanted to sell this plan .
I had my Kapanadze coil similar to romeroUK and there was no Overunity
there (Had a wattmeter , the number of bulbs burning which I compared in brightness to a normally to mains connected one)

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: TheCell on November 21, 2010, 06:49:11 AM
Thanks for investigating.
Which part of the device provides an energy gain ?
The part on the right side of the "rectifier" in the drawing of Reply post #5, this thread.
99 % of the FE experimenters / posters have no clue how the
kapanadze device really works.
Tariel Kapanadze may be the only one who know Kapanadze's work.  He invented it, an I believe he said in an interview that two parts of his generator were in resonance(true, I believe?) with each other(he pointed to 2 parts of a prototype next to him) and that he might have gained some inspiration from Tesla.
@the_big_m_in_ok : I don't get it. Ok there is no connection.
The drawing on Reply post #6?  Two wires aren't actually connected?  Is that what you mean?
THis thing works as an antenna?
The drawing in post #6 is probably incorrect.  The one in Post #5 should work better, especially if the input from the source on the left side is impedance matched like the coils of a Tesla coil or a Kapanadze setup---on the right side.
(btw there are many in this forum that like to fool other people, nothing
is proven all in question)
Well, you have half a point.  There are some serious, dedicated and experienced experimenters on the Forums, but also, there are a few people who can be confusing and everything is in question.
Got an email from a Dan Verch who wanted to sell this plan .
The same one as in this thread?
I had my Kapanadze coil similar to romeroUK and there was no Overunity
there (Had a wattmeter , the number of bulbs burning which I compared in brightness to a normally to mains connected one)
What was your input power?  Can you compare input to output power?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on November 20, 2010, 07:59:15 PM
Well, after looking at the drawing in Reply #5:  The motor contraption could be replaced with a solid state signal generator, yes?

The motor should be unnecessary, IMO.
Case in point:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.new;topicseen#new
Reply #4604, Pg. 307

Just replace the motor-generator in Reply #5 with the signal generator above.  A simpler signal generator would be a 555?

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on November 22, 2010, 06:53:44 PM
The part on the right side of the "rectifier" in the drawing of Reply post #5, this thread.
Speaking of a "rectifier", here's a suggestion for the Testatika-researchers?

Take a fairly large number of germanium or silicon diodes, wire them together in series and then wrap them around a non-conductive coil form the size of a toilet tube roll?  That way you can approximate the action of a "Coil Rectifier Diode" in the original Testatika.  Without the unknown factors and potentially high cost.

However, your 'coil rectifier' won't be the same as the original rectifier.  Some allowances will possibly need to be made to account for this fact.

--Lee

rgbarnes

The "motor looking thing" on the left of the drawing is from the booklet "PMG Construction Manual" by Hugh Piggott February 2001. http://www.oneworld.org/itdg  or http://itdg.org.pe.

The PMG is a Permanent Magnet Generator designed for use with wind or hydro. the illustration appears in the introduction on page 2 of the booklet. The manual was funded by the UK government and shows detailed construction of a wind generator from easily obtained parts and simple construction techniques.

The EdisonsCurrent device appears to consist of combining a reliable wind generator design with a questionable coil/capacitor device. There does not appear to be any method to cause the PMG to rotate. It seems that the EdisonsCurrent is coming from the coil/capacitor unit and will operate the PMG, but the battery is shown on the opposite side, so that the charging current would be coming from the coil/capacitor device not the PMG.  This does not make sense to me.