Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Slavery

Started by neptune, December 03, 2010, 12:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggy-Notion

Please! The Cockroaches whom infiltrated the US Government long ago, are in bed with all the other global dictators, and have murdered US inventors for over a century to keep free energy knowledge obscure and invisible.

exnihiloest

Quote from: neptune on December 03, 2010, 12:55:53 PM
... The Article in question relates to The Turkish Alperen company . This company claims to have perfected an electromagnetic fuelless generator ...

If all the above is true...

The above is false until proof of the contrary.
With Alperen we have all the stigmata of a scam.

neptune

The purpose of my original post was to stimulate discussion .That is why i ask for your views , and thanks to everybody who gave them .Deepcut ask what difference it makes if most Turks are Muslims . Maybe it makes no difference at all , and at least it is not compulsory to be a Muslim in Turkey . I think I read somewhere , that Muslims believe that all the world should one day be Muslim .That is true of numerous other religions no doubt .I am an Atheist . Deepcut asks how is a Turkish energy monopoly different to the oil monopolies of the middle east .The difference is that one raid could steal the technology and break the monopoly . I believe that inventors of free energy have been murdered , and not just in the USA . But I don't believe that the object of the exercise is to destroy the Technology , but to steal it for government use .