Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Slavery

Started by neptune, December 03, 2010, 12:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

I would like to draw your attention to http://www.peswiki.com/energy news , dateline 30 November 2010 . The Article in question relates to The Turkish Alperen company . This company claims to have perfected an electromagnetic fuelless generator . They have deals with unnamed foreign governments to supply power stations totalling 85 Giga watts output . We are told that pilot plants are allready installed . Only countries approved by the Turkish government can have access. The deal is a power purchase agreement . You don't own the generator , you buy the power . Oh , and it costs 40 cents per kilowatt hour . So you buy your free energy at least 4 times normal price .
          So the West is going to stand buy and let the Turkish government [Most Turks are Moslems .]monopolise future energy supplies ? If all the above is true , then it is only a question of time before the CIA or the British or French etc , arrive in the night and "borrow" one of these pilot plants .Unless of course they allready have the technology themselves . Big energy cartels are dead . Long live big energy cartels . Your views , please?

happyfunball

Ten times as much, and I don't believe a word that company says.

neptune

There is a question here that is at the very heart of Free Energy . If this guy does not have what he claims , then obviously he is lying .The question is , why would he lie ? There is no possible way that I can see that he would gain either financially or otherwise from lying . Investors will want to see positive proof before investing , and anyway , he says he is not looking for investment . Could someone please explain?

FatBird

DeepCut

You asked for our views, here's mine :

1. I wouldn't believe anything in this field of endeavour until it is quite obviously in operation.

2. So what if they are mostly muslims ?

3. What's the difference between the Turks monopolising energy supplies or middle-eastern countries ?

The US gets most of it's oil from Canada and Mexico, so US citizens already depend on 'friendly' nations for energy supply and it will stay that way until the oil runs out, which will probably be long after every current member of this forum is dead.

I totally agree with the spirit of your post, if this is true then it is wrong and yes, the western intel services will definitely not ignore such technology, if it is indeed true.

Gary.