Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Charging Water?

Started by WillJ, May 12, 2006, 03:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Did they remove that topic
from their website ? at
http://www.stifflerscientific.org/
I can?t find it anymore....
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

WillJ

The topic was pulled from Stiffler Scientific.org as the paper which was to be released in July-Aug, will be finished in July, it was not felt that a duplication of effort was worth the time. See www.stifflerscientific.com for release of the paper in July.

Loki67671

Self funded research and possibly a patent application or two. You can't blame these folks for running a business
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

WillJ

You are informed and understand that the bills must be paid. You are correct we are currently in the process of patent apps on two systems, "ESHR - Electrostatic Humidity Reduction", which does not require reaching the Dew Point, compression, pumps etc., and "ESWR - Electrostatic Water Recover", yes, another water from air method.

Although we are releasing a paper in July on three (3) other potential uses of what we uncovered in the dead world of electrostatics. The paper will be complete with supporting math and many test examples and results. The paper is to be directed to research with the hope that someone will follow up and find additional advantage from the work. Dr. Stiffler and I have thought of a number of possible applications and devices, although we are not going in that direction. We may place the alternate research back on our site in the near future, anyone interested in developing electrostatic valves or pumps of considerable volume may want to keep in contact with the (.org) site, should we add this material.

RonS

I just spoke with Will and we looked at what we had on the site. I decided that we will place back the old info and update it with non-private info as time allows. A link will not be shown on the site, but find it at www.stifflerscientific.org/waterchg2.html  I will have info added as soon as possible, but it may not be on a daily basis. Thanks for all the interest, there is some real insight available to deep thinkers here.