Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Play seesaw...

Started by iacob alex, December 13, 2010, 04:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....on net (   www.youtube.com   ),then type on "search": "Seesaws on Potsdamer Platz,Berlin".

Have a nice time and...inspiration.

All the best! / Alex

iacob alex

.....can be a simple childish game,or even more.

Maybe,as Plato said  "science is nothing but perception"...in the beginning.

Perception seems to be a kind of inspiration...

Now,take a look at :  www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgHngvugPSA

Emotion on a bigger and bigger seesaw,can turn back on itself and lead on the new thoughts...

All the best! / Alex 

SkyWatcher123

Hi Alex, so what are your thoughts about how the seesaw can be used as an energy device of some kind.
My thoughts would be to have equal weights at the same point at each end of seesaw, then use a means to shift or move one of the weights at one particular end to either make the other side heavier or lighter which would either move that side up or down. As this is done, some kind of linear to rotary mechanical transformer at other end can rotate a generator or one could have coils mounted on the side of seesaw with magnets attached to seesaw that would pass coils and generate electricity. This could possibly be very efficient, as I don't think it would take much energy to shift or move a heavy weight at one end of the seesaw.
Was this along the lines of what you were thinking, let me know.
peace love light
Tyson :)

iacob alex

Hi Tyson !

If the "whole is simpler than the sum of its parts" ,this time I am thinking about the CoG (center of weight) :if we carry it on,continuously on the same side of the fulcrum ,we have the "toy".

The main problem is:how it runs?

The best way to understand a game,is directly to play it.

A first step is a stable swinging motion , with a stick and two masses (seesaw).

This is a quasi equilibrium state.

The next step is an as long as possible unstable motion (out of equilibrium) :a full up-down fall(0-180*) of CoG.

Nothing new...

Now,we must repeat this fall of CoG on the same side of the fulcrum...that' all !

Here is a lot of methods,if we keep in mind this "pattern",shape to direct thinking.

The short movies ("Seesaw on Potsdamer Plats,Berlin" and students playing seesaw in the classroom),can help the "think it big".

We can make it simple,plain and easy.

All the best! / Alex

iacob alex

.....this time,at Potsdamer Platz,in Berlin ,if you take a short look at:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7GzaFoAe8

As you see,it's a bigger seesaw.

If you play a small seesaw,you can have a lot of fun.

If you play a seesaw as that in Potsdamer Platz,you can be sure to have much more fun...

This kind of entertainment,can be a starting point for meditation...

...with the same "effort" (input),on an extended lever,you can have a "bigger up-down  trip" (output),between gravitational levels (height,elevation)...

Sometimes the feelings of a simple game can help our thinking.

My vision about a possible gravity motor has the same insight as that of Tyson...a seesaw "prime line"...with a difference:not swinging,but continuously rotating.

All the best! / Alex