Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

there was a man who sat each day looking out through a narrow vertical opening where a single board had been removed from a wooden fence. each day a wild ass of the desert passed outside the fence and across the narrow opening â€" first the nose, then the head, the forelegs, the long brown back, the hind-legs, and lastly the tail. one day the man leaped to his feet with a light of discovery in his eyes and he shouted for all who could hear him: "it is obvious! the nose causes the tail!"

* stories of the hidden wisdom from the oral history of rakis
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quantumtangles

For clarification concerning my assertion (ex nihilo totem fit...from nothing everything comes) it just so happens that a BBC program entitled "Everything and Nothing" by Professor Jim Al-Khalili was broadcast on the BBC today, and it is available on BBC iplayer.

Splendid timing.....rather like God actually making an appearance to settle an argument.

The link is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00zwndy/Everything_and_Nothing_Nothing/

It will only be on BBC iplayer for a few days before they remove it.

Your response (wilbyinebriated) may or may not be interesting. I expect it will be argumentative rather than explanatory.

It must be difficult for you to see the big picture if you fixate on pixels.

Try zooming out now and again. You will see a lot more.

onthecuttingedge2010

the link you gave appears to be missing, here it is on you-tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ15kFvUyJg

As I stated, virtual particles can not escape a magnetic field of 1,016 Tesla, Magnastars are on average 1,011 Tesla magnetic field strength, I would speculate that at the center cluster of every galaxy that the magnetic field strength far exceeds the needed magnetic field strength and that every galaxy is expanding because it is making virtual particles become real particles by binding them to reality.

it is also well known that black holes have now been theorized to make anti-matter and that anti-matter to matter reactions are the cause of Gamma-Ray jets that spew from these heavenly bodies(Kerr black holes).

The simplest black hole has no spin and no magnetic field. This is called a Schwarzschild black hole. A black hole that has a field but no spin is called a Reissner-Nordstrøm black hole. One that has both a magnetic field and spin is called a Kerr black hole.

also, just to be clear about the expansion of the known universe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UC6HpxY28

there is a center of the universe, every single body in the known universe is its own center of the universe. this also means, you are also the center of the known universe just as the speck of dust on your living room furniture or the little microscopic mite crawling on the sidewalk that you payed no attention to.

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: quantumtangles on May 17, 2011, 10:28:32 PM
For clarification concerning my assertion (ex nihilo totem fit...from nothing everything comes) it just so happens that a BBC program entitled "Everything and Nothing" by Professor Jim Al-Khalili was broadcast on the BBC today, and it is available on BBC iplayer.

Splendid timing.....rather like God actually making an appearance to settle an argument.

The link is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00zwndy/Everything_and_Nothing_Nothing/

It will only be on BBC iplayer for a few days before they remove it.

Your response (wilbyinebriated) may or may not be interesting. I expect it will be argumentative rather than explanatory.

It must be difficult for you to see the big picture if you fixate on pixels.

Try zooming out now and again. You will see a lot more.
was there some specific point of evidence? i saw none.

look, quantum, theories ARE THEORIES... i don't know why you can't comprehend that. assumptions are assumption and assertion are assertions... i don't know why you can't comprehend that either. this is the point i have been making. i'm not the one stating assumptions, speculations and non sequitur assertions as factual... you are. and yet you will still find my response as argumentative... ::) what i will guarantee, is that you won't find an explanation from me. unlike you, i am quite aware of the limitations of human knowledge, so i will pass on telling others just how things came into being.

speaking of imaginary godfairies, you get him to come settle this and i will believe your account. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

quantumtangles

Forget petty arguments. Go invent something useful or say something original.

Mediocre scholars have always enjoyed nit picking.

They become furious when confronted with originality, invariably reacting with lists of 'mistakes' so as to demonstrate their superiority in boolean algebraic logic... binary logic... the true or false of the ape.

Imagining this limited limiting 'topos' to be the very height of intellectual sophistication.