Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ar-el-es

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 09:17:42 PM
Such a device is trivial but will have practical application. Any device that taps into a known or unknown (to be discovered or unused so far) energy source is not an OU device.

Okay, so finally having enough power to levitate off the ground and into space is still going to be trivial? Besides ending the use of fossil fuels and bringing power to areas of the planet that has none this is one of the logical uses of these untapped sources of energy. We would finally be able to afford to lift tons of equipment into space and colonize the entire solar system. If that's your idea of trivial then what in the hell do you want?

Let me make clear that I don't think there could be such a thing as an OU device within the true definition of the term. I believe that low cost or almost "free energy" devices will become more common in the future. The science behind most of these devices will still be of interest to science even if the methods used to create this energy becomes well known. We're always going to be trying to improve on designs like we have been doing with internal combustion engines. These devices may not be comparable to cold fusion but then again cold fusion may not be needed anymore if the proper device such as a gravity wheel is created.

Omnibus

I've explained it more than once -- OU in its true sense (producing energy without it coming from a pre-existing energy reservoir) is possible and is proven definitively. As to the technical developments you're mentioning, they are non-trivial in engineering sense but they are foreseeable. Anything foreseeable is trivial and doesn't constitute a step ahead in our understanding of nature which is the subject of the scientific exploration.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
There is no such thing as zero point energy. This is a deficiency in quantum mechanics which should be fixed as well as a number of other deficiencies in that otherwise beautifully crafted mathematical system.
then your comments are irrelevant as that is the device under discussion as per gwandau in reply 17 and ar-el-es in reply 24... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Ar-el-es

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 10:51:00 PM
I've explained it more than once -- OU in its true sense (producing energy without it coming from a pre-existing energy reservoir) is possible and is proven definitively. As to the technical developments you're mentioning, they are non-trivial in engineering sense but they are foreseeable. Anything foreseeable is trivial and doesn't constitute a step ahead in our understanding of nature which is the subject of the scientific exploration.
Please explain or post a link to where the evidence for OU is and I'll change my mind.

Omnibus

Quote from: Ar-el-es on December 27, 2010, 11:31:19 PM
Please explain or post a link to where the evidence for OU is and I'll change my mind.

This I can only do at an official presentation, not here.