Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret and Tesla switch

Started by plengo, December 27, 2010, 06:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

I see that the switch s5 and switch s3 do the same connection.
Only difference being a little more wire to get to s5 switch.

Jesus

plengo

Quote from: nievesoliveras on January 04, 2011, 10:43:16 AM
I see that the switch s5 and switch s3 do the same connection.
Only difference being a little more wire to get to s5 switch.

Jesus

That's correct and I explained that in my video. Sometimes it is easier to switch two different switches than trying to time it to one switch, so I just showed on the drawings the real thing, but as you noticed I could have normalized that diagram to show only the logical.

Fausto.

plengo

Quote from: hoptoad on January 04, 2011, 06:12:14 AM
Do the swap. Transpose the positions of B1 and B2. It's the easiest, no cost, no frills option to confirm whether the gain is real and therefore a total success, or an illusion due to incomplete analysis.

If total series voltage continues to rise over time after transposition, then my attention will be aroused! LOL

If total series voltage declines over time, then I'm inclined to think that you are witnessing the slow transfer of charge from one good high capacity battery, to a battery that has diminished capacitance due to internal damage or sulphation.

In other words, both batteries may be labeled the same, stating they are the same size, make, model, voltage, AHour rating, etc, but one of them (B2), is probably stuffed!    :'(  Kapoot!     :-\    KneeDeep.

Open terminal voltage on a battery is not an indicator of its actual capacity under load.

Reversing the position of B1 and B2 in the circuit will at least confirm or rule out capacitive difference between them.

Cheers from Hoptoad

Hello Hoptoad,

you are absolutely correct. I will do that tonight since it is getting too low the voltage of one of the batteries.

Let's see what happens, cross your fingers.  :)

I am still puzzled though, in HOW can the battery B2 (the bottom) even get any charge? I understand how B1 (top battery) is loosing its charge since it is a closed path via the LED but how can B2 get any charge? from where?

Fausto.

mscoffman

@arron,

SSR Solid state Relays are pretty much defined to have an internal Led driven
"opto isolators" in their front end controlling some semiconductor device, an
SCR, TRIAC or GTO FET as the backend power switching device.

While opto's are excellent feedthrough energy leakage isolators, helping provide
good primary/secondary energy isolation, the input Led current makes them
rather energy intensive to run, similar to relay coil current.  This makes them
not so desirable in circuits where every little bit of energy counts especially
where there are several control signals.

For low energy control one should consider "latching relays" that are
pulsed on and off briefly and then retain their states. These are available
at electronic supply houses. Also a low energy motor commutation switch
is a possibility for continuous low frequency signal switching.

:S:MarkSCoffman

nievesoliveras