Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captret and Tesla switch

Started by plengo, December 27, 2010, 06:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

I have bad news updates. Switching the batteries total voltage went DOWN. Now it is about 14.67v way below the initial 18v.

Sooooo, I think this design is not working.

Thanks to all for the support and the ideas.

Fausto.

ibpointless2

I think I may have figured out why the captret gives off extra energy. Its due to the radiant energy that surrounds us constantly, Heat. I figured out that the captret is a thermal couple, where normal thermal couples use two dissimilar metals the captret has two of the same metals. The heat thats around us is being gathered by the captret and turned into electricity, thus the reason for the self charging. Place your captrets near a heat source like the sun or light to get more power out of it. The good news is that there is heat around us at all times and the captret is a way to gather that extra radiant energy and put it to use. No matter where you go there will some type of heat, aka free energy, for us to use and the captret helps take advantage of it.

aaron5120

Quote from: ibpointless2 on January 13, 2011, 09:02:46 PM
I think I may have figured out why the captret gives off extra energy. Its due to the radiant energy that surrounds us constantly, Heat. I figured out that the captret is a thermal couple, where normal thermal couples use two dissimilar metals the captret has two of the same metals. The heat thats around us is being gathered by the captret and turned into electricity, thus the reason for the self charging. Place your captrets near a heat source like the sun or light to get more power out of it. The good news is that there is heat around us at all times and the captret is a way to gather that extra radiant energy and put it to use. No matter where you go there will some type of heat, aka free energy, for us to use and the captret helps take advantage of it.
Hello ibpointless,
That is an interesting assertion about the cause of the Captret effect. Is there any possibility to design an experiment to proof this hypothesis? that is to confirm the heat is the source of the captret effect.
Say ...placing a captret under intense solar heat, and another identical captret in an heat isolated box and check if they present different recharged potentials, just my two cents...
aaron5120
I am impressed by the low power switches( blinking red leds) which DrSaminstine uses to recharge thecaptret circuit. That component uses lot less current to switch than a latching relay.

ibpointless2

Quote from: aaron5120 on January 13, 2011, 11:57:21 PM
Hello ibpointless,
That is an interesting assertion about the cause of the Captret effect. Is there any possibility to design an experiment to proof this hypothesis? that is to confirm the heat is the source of the captret effect.
Say ...placing a captret under intense solar heat, and another identical captret in an heat isolated box and check if they present different recharged potentials, just my two cents...
aaron5120
I am impressed by the low power switches( blinking red leds) which DrSaminstine uses to recharge thecaptret circuit. That component uses lot less current to switch than a latching relay.

I've made a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBPAKNUWiAs