Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscilloscope?

Started by Taylor1992, December 29, 2010, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 04:42:05 PM
Why? Because I don't want restrictions to be imposed on what is to be discussed and for being against hillbillies to set the tone of discussions, is that why? No, that won't work. I'm adamant about having the fredom to discuss things and curbing simpletons when they want to impose limits on that.
spam
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on December 31, 2010, 04:14:57 PM
You don't understand what I just said. It may seem a simple question to him but the question is not at all simple. Who is he or you, for that matter, to set the tone of this forum and determine what is simple, what is to be discussed and what is not to be discussed?

So then I guess we should just have 1 thread to discuss everything under the sun? I'm not sure that you understand how forums are set up. Most forums set up separate sections relating to different areas of discussion. Within these sections are threads that are usually started by members to discuss specific topics within that section.

The topic of this thread is in his first post. This post as well as pretty much all of your posts are "off topic" and should be removed by the Administrator. It's like you starting a thread regarding the OU properties of SMOT and then I post in it telling you how clear the water in Jamaica is.

Omnibus

Quote from: MrMag on January 01, 2011, 01:11:01 AM
So then I guess we should just have 1 thread to discuss everything under the sun? I'm not sure that you understand how forums are set up. Most forums set up separate sections relating to different areas of discussion. Within these sections are threads that are usually started by members to discuss specific topics within that section.

The topic of this thread is in his first post. This post as well as pretty much all of your posts are "off topic" and should be removed by the Administrator. It's like you starting a thread regarding the OU properties of SMOT and then I post in it telling you how clear the water in Jamaica is.

You are trying to make it appear this way but it isn't. The entire exchange was focused exactly on oscilloscopes, the way they shoild be discussed and not the way a novice wants them discussed. If he wants to learn, then he should read the responses if not he may ignore it. So don't teach me how forums are set up. You are the one who should learn. Especially not to give analogies with Jamaica when there is not even a hint of that. As a matter of fact it your comments that have to be removed by the administrator because they are off topic and you are imposing your unrelated to the topic opinions. So before criticizing others try to be more critical towards your own actions.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 01, 2011, 01:59:15 AM
You are trying to make it appear this way but it isn't. The entire exchange was focused exactly on oscilloscopes, the way they shoild be discussed and not the way a novice wants them discussed. If he wants to learn, then he should read the responses if not he may ignore it. So don't teach me how forums are set up. You are the one who should learn. Especially not to give analogies with Jamaica when there is not even a hint of that. As a matter of fact it your comments that have to be removed by the administrator because they are off topic and you are imposing your unrelated to the topic opinions. So before criticizing others try to be more critical towards your own actions.

Another irrelevant and off topic post. Did you read his first post in the thread?

"What kind of oscilloscope should I get? Anyone know of where to get a deal on one besides ebay? Anyone willing to sell me one?"

I don't see in this post where he requests to discuss anything other then what kind of oscilloscope he should get, where to get it other then eBay, and if anyone has one to sell. PERIOD.

He never asked to learn anything. He could be a pro at using/reading a scope and just wondered where to purchase one.

You know your wrong, you will just never admit it. So go ahead, I'll let you get in the last word so that you can feel that you are right.