Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ600 350% CNF reactor

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

I^m informing all interested in free energy, that on 22.01 Bydgoszcz Polytechnic (Politechnische Hochschule Bromberg) will be a new model of DRJ600.11 first time to public presented. It has about 350% total electrical to heat effectivity. What^s more it can be applied to many other purposes as heat production only: for chemistry, for oil production, for milk purification and many more. It is a practical version of DRJ1000. It is not X (experimental) machine, but testbed for various technologies to achieve economy gain.  Also, we seek for investors which will use it for own purposes for evaluation in various branches, not only heat production. For heat, it produces up 3x more as series ready DRJ200.11 by same electricity consumption. This machine, as well some others new for civilian and military purposes will be presented. This who join first, can be given later rights to sell our products. For more informations please call: 0048-790-818-838 8-10 pm till Friday only. 

lancaIV

350% efficiency,
C.O.P. : 3,5  electricity to heat conversion =optimized heat pump level !
                                                                        for example NOTOCO (NL)

heat pump performance optimizer f.e.  www.eats.ltd.uk/heating_cooling.html  "result in a COP of about 5"

Sincerely
               CdL

Doctor No

It is not comparable, COP and total effectivity. Better said, COP is sthg like usefulness of machine in time. It is more imaginary (virtual) as of real purposes. Same is with effectivity coefficient of electrical engines producers. They show mostly about 89%;-].    But it is so: nominal power of engine (10 kW fe.) divided by electricity consumption 11.5 kW, but this at 75% of power. But even this dates are not for real. Mostly they have 40-50%  of electrical into mechanical power conversion. And this is only real: what we give and what we get. I could also say that DRJ200 has 200%, but it is only effectivity of reactor self (workhead i mean): conversion of mechanical energy from electrical engine to heat. But we have to say yet. What we pay with is electricity consumption. It depends already on self effectivity of motor. Altogether, when Siemens gives nearly 60%(30% better over others) x 200 of reactor, it nears 120% by DRJ200.11 and 350 by 600.                                 For normal bread eater is better to show real, useful dates.  We take older home of 200 sqm, new insulated with 10-12, plastic windows. It should need 250 W/sqm/day by 20 degree of frost. And when so, it makes 50 kWh/day total.   DRJ200.11 needs 3.2 hours to produce this heat. With real electricity consumption 14 kWh it equals 45/day. By full month of heavy (siberian) winter it is 1350 kWh. When have price for cheap electricity as for heat pumps are needed, You have cost. And this machine can to 3 such homes to heat, or 4 smaller. Also real invest   cost/home 1000-800 EUR. By DRJ600.11 is under 450 kWh needed monthly.  Please give us Your dates for heat pumps. And please dont forget deep drilling cost.:-)

lancaIV

Hello Doctor No (ich gruesse Polen),

your first motor numbers are the load dependent efficiencies,
as consequence the total machine efficiency !
That is clear !

I do not understand the home heat calculations !

200sqmX250-55W/sqm per hour or per day ?
( I reed also your AKOIL reply #10 from 10.10.2010 )
You describe 20 degree negative ( "frost") ambient conditions !
Old,no/bad isolated buildings in Germany need 200W/sqm - per hour in
winter cold weather seasons ,siberian air-stream influence ,you know !

Using your machine DRJ200.11 with 3,2 COP. and 14KWH electricity input
transform this energy to 50KWH heat output,also understandable !

The only doubt:
50KWH/day for 200sqm heating area and 20 degree neg. conditon and
old house U/R-value

50KWH/per hour heat generation ,okay !
per day-calculation-consequence:
  Up to 24(day-hours) x 14 KWH electricity consume =336KWH/day

Sincerely
               CdL

Doctor No

You make mistake as all which burn gas/coal today. They think: aha, ich schlucke (need) 1.5 T of coal/month, i will need 10.000 kWh electricity consequently. It is not so. By coal real d-:-)eficiences of burning process are 10-15% (power station makes 30-33), by gas max.30% of energy can we really as heat to become. So You see why gas burning is more progressive technology over coal, and heat pumps and DRJ (VHG) over all!;-]