Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ600 350% CNF reactor

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

The only last chance to see this technology working is on this Saturday. And Your last chance is to call today: 0048-792-715-109 20-22 GMT.   

Doctor No

Is really 350% reactor not good for show? How long has Marc to wait for anybody called me?  From March DRJ200.11 will be on constant show on Polytechnic  Bydgoszcz in a new room for ecological means of energy producing. It is a small step for my party but big for all Mankind (or vice versa?);-]     Sieg Heil!

Doctor No

The last show of DRJ600.11 and other CNF, FE, HHO technologies will take place on 14.05.   More info only in polish on: facebook.com/nsppp Gruss, tschuss und Schluss. >:(

Doctor No

The first and last show of this 350% OU CNF reactor will be not tomorrow, but on 21.05 Place: Technological-Natural Sciences University Bydgoszcz/Poland.   About lend possibility of CNF technology please see topic: DRJ200》100% CNF reactor.

Doctor No

Dear Reader!   Cos of newly projected prices for electricity for Poland from 01.01.2013 this figures will be more realistic also for You.  The new prices are bound with great CO^2 emission from our coal powerstations.  For this, starting from 2013y., taxes for emission will be added to todays prices. With it, the price for 1 KWh will near this of todays in Germany, also 25/15 (day/night) eucent (total with sending). With this prices, we have calculated that for each 100 m2, heating cost with this 350% OU reactor will be about 40 EUR/ month (mix, all 24 hours work). And with this smallest unit of series, the 11 KW engine, it is possible on 24 H run, 4.800 m2 to heat (by -20 outer temps, 250 W/m2 norm).    So i think, this figures give You better comparision possibility. Enjoy Yourself.