Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ200 》100% CNF reactor for home use.

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor No

DRJ200 version 11 kW worlds first true series ready OU machine will be on 22.01 presented and for home use needs in limited quantities also for abroad allowed. It^s main remark is, that by law calculating methods of effectivity, it makes 》100% even with no covered workhead. (Total effectivity can close to 120% to be). In fall of 7.5 kW version it is slightly under, also only insulated head can give nearly 108%. Bigger units of this series, with engines of 18.5, 22 and more, can have 130-140% total effectivity. But they are bulky, produce much power and not cheap. For this reason, DRJ200.11 is best choice.  With heat production 15.5 kW (total 16.95) it can heat 60 m2 of home. I mean old home with small isolation to 250 W/m2. Real economy as for Poland is 2x over gas in sc. night mode use (cheap electricity only). In this mode it can even to 600 m2/day to heat. We invite for show, only peoples really interested in new technologies, no idiots, nor Jews. Citiziens of former DDR will be 500 EUR bonus granted. Price for series machine is 3.100 EUR.   The show will take place on Polytechnic of Bydgoszcz on 22.01. There will be also DRJ600.11 presented and some others technical achievements for XXI century. Please decided persons call only: 0048-790-818-838 8-10 pm till Friday 14.01  Yours   Doctor No       www.nsppp.bloog.pl

Doctor No

Seit 01.02.2011 beim Verkauf DRJ200 Technologie gelten neue Regeln. Sie sind nur im Angebot fur: reine arianische Slaven, Burgern der ehemalige DDR und Freie Stadt Berlin (meistens Berlin West gennant), fur wissenschaftliche Zwecke.  Im Serie gehen nur 7.5 u. 11 kW Varianten. Grossere Einheiten auf Anfrage. Fur Wissenschaftlern ist auch 230V 1.8-2.2 kW, 2 Scheiben exemplar zu bauen. Dies als Vorbild fur neue DRJ400 Generation (150-200%) Effizienz. Am 12.02(Samstag) werden letztes mal DRJ200 u.600 am offene Show gezeigt.   Ich denke, Leute mussen zuerst zuwachsen (reifen machen;-]). Wenn das alle stort.....:-( Beim Interesse bitte nur Rufen: 0048-792-715-109 20-22 U.

Doctor No

The last chance to see and measure DRJ200 and 600 CNF reactors.(For english please see under german text).    Die letzte Chance DRJ200 und 600 Reaktoren zu sehen und bemessen. Show wird verschoben, und am Samstag 19.02 wie bisher am Politechnische Hochschule gemacht. Zu Teilnehmen bitte Rufen nur bis Mittwoch unter:0048-792-715-109 20-22 U. Seit dem Show, wird neue DRJ200.6 im Angebot. Dieses wird auf basis von neue Siemens Motoren Serie entwickelt, 1LA9, und ersetzt 5.5/7.5 Reihe auf 1LA7 gebaut. DRJ200.6 wird 15% weniger Warme zu produzieren als herkomliche standard 7.5, aber wird ein Vorteil haben: 10% besseres eff. uber 5.5 und 5%》7.5. Villeicht nicht viel, aber total macht das 103/114% also fur Werbung gut;-) Das wird also kleinste Wahre (volle) overunity Machine. Gesamt Heiz Produktion reicht fur 300-350 m2, zudem Preis bleibt bei altem: 2600 EUR.        For english:                                         1. The last show of DRJ200 and 600 CNF reactors will be on 19.02 Polytechnics Bydgoszcz. To make an appoinment, please call:0048-792-715-109 20-22 only.   2. From show time a new DRJ200.6 will be in offer. As DRJ200.11 will be true (full) overunity machine, with total 103/114% eff. This will use as base, new 1LA9 serie engine from Siemens of 6.5 kW power.

mscoffman

I'll be hoping someone from western europe could view the operation
of these machines. I have to advocate for these people as I expect
their machines operates based in pure cavitation CF cold fusion much
like the Focardi and Rossi Reactor demonstrated recently but without
the problematic chemical catalytic Ni-H carrier reaction(S). So you will
advancing science as well as seeing something that is probably operating.
Showing these people what they need to do to sell technical products
in the west, might be good too. BTW You'll probably need the correct
Siemens Motor designed for 50Hz. /vs/ 60Hz. to get maximum end user
efficiency.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Doctor No

With this small workhead it is not possible to drive it with 60Hz/3500 rpms. It could even brake down. It has much in other way to be built to coordinate all parameters properly. And it is much complicated as well needs money. When even today peoples think about as only Sci-Fi, i ad only that first Potapov designes date back to early 90-ies. Complexly it was proved about 95-97y. I don^t remember exactly, but in 98 or 99 after provings in Los Alamos, he was given "Torch of Birmingham" underwritten by Bill "Big Flinton" Clinton. In Russia it was shown in 1999 altogether with book "Energy of Vortex" which stood as explanations. What i remember it wasn^t warm seen by RAS.But same year program of eternal engine (same as Repulsine A) was started under his direction and financed by RAEN.  I have somewhere old pics. When find^em, i show^em (even if he is over top secret person now in Russia. Nobody knows where he lives and what does today:-().  And i don^t think that anybody comes here, as usual for last 2y. (Angela Merken zu Spate-und noch nicht;-)). With exception of 1 from Switzerland which took thing away after provings in May 09. He later written mails that it works not properly, they have to make it^s own.:-);-];-):-(:-] But please see what he writes on his: talky-chain.ch about. He even don^t writer he was there. Only that russians VHG are not good working. Why he even wanted not his money back? (I think he knows i will shout him down;-]). 2 years gone for Switzer-Mann and no effects. Why? The Machine is built so, that after looking  in, it is not possible to run it later properly. As in Swiss watch.:-):-):-):-):-) Want try by Yourself?;-];-];-];-];-] Thats only truth.:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(