Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Beaming with pride??

I feel naustious and queezy,You two and your "make believe " bad guy stuff [at least where you two are concerned] makes my head hurt!

Chet just wants the oil Wars to stop!
Chet doesn't want his Boys or anybody elses boys to come home maimed ,or in a cheap pine box!

And It makes me sick when men like you two FIGHT!!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 19, 2011, 12:17:27 PM
Beaming with pride??

I feel naustious and queezy,You two and your "make believe " bad guy stuff [at least where you two are concerned] makes my head hurt!

Chet just wants the oil Wars to stop!
Chet doesn't want his Boys or anybody elses boys to come home maimed ,or in a cheap pine box!

And It makes me sick when men like you two FIGHT!!

Chet
Fight? That wasn't a fight, that was two years of games and the hardest I have laughed in the ten years was several days ago.

Sometimes I talk out loud to my computer to amuse myself. When I hit the post button to Grumpy I always say in a thick German accent "Sign zee papers old man... You will sign zee papers right now!"

It is an old joke from a Cheech and Chong record from the 70's. I have absolutely no hard feelings for any of the spooks that work this web site, including you. You all amuse me more than you could ever know.

Some people golf, I research OU and post here. It's all good.

If soldiers don't want to come home dead, don't enlist. Life is filled with little choices and they have consequences. Gets rid of the angry bad boys and keeps them busy so they don't go after their puppet masters.

ramset

Glad your havin fun!!,The "enlist" option will no doubt be deleted in the not to distant future!!

Perhaps someday you'll love something more than a good Laugh at others expence.

AS for me, I'll keep praying to whomever will listen
For an end to the madness!

And as you know I build furniture for the Handicapped,
And I suppose I spend to much time here getting aggravated.
Stefan please Ban Me ,The world will be a better place for it!

Chet
Ps
And I'm not kidding [I'm addicted=[]
Thanks Grandma

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 19, 2011, 12:34:10 PM
Glad your havin fun!!,The "enlist" option will no doubt be deleted in the not to distant future!!

Perhaps someday you'll love something more than a good Laugh at others expence.

AS for me, I'll keep praying to whomever will listen
For an end to the madness!

And as you know I build furniture for the Handicapped,
And I suppose I spend to much time here getting aggravated.
Stefan please Ban Me ,The world will be a better place for it!

Chet
Ps
And I'm not kidding [I'm addicted=[]

;D Sure Chet... Sure!

Maybe you can build Grumpy a nice padded bedroom with a matching helmet?

Tell ya what Chetty. Since Quarktoo is up to 4 stars, I say we give TheBuzz back the star you stole from him a year ago plus 1 star for his many blessings toward this endeavor.

Then I think we should hang one star on Grumpy's cube at Northrup Grumman and one star on the wall of CIA where he wishes he works, for breaking him down over two years of counter-intel.

Then the injustice of banning me two years ago would not sting so bad.

After that, I can go back to educating myself and openly sharing my results making it so much easier for the spooks to do their jobs. I might even make shorter posts so they don't have to read through my miles of dribble. That and the uppity persona drive them crazy as I am sure your know.  ;D ;D ;D

Otherwise, I gotta just keep on being Quarktoo. Sharing a little while driving perfectly good spooks over the edge. I am relentless.

I could tell you a true and funny story about me that would make that point nicely.

ramset

Chet falls on his sword!!
Thanks Grandma